• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Smart-Pips.com

General discussions of a financial company
FPA ea test

Do they take it off line whenever it goes into deep draw down?

Test "went dark" 24 hours ago.

Funny how it never does that when it's making money... Purely a coincidence, I'm sure!

Last edited:
Dear SMX trader,

Could you please give me smart pips email address that you used as the one on their web does not work.

Thanks.

I had purchased the product, and I specifically ask the developer for what setting he has in his own running of the EA I followed all. But for one week not a single trade, except for one losing trade where I put the EA in a totally non supported currency pair. In fact I had placed the EA in many other pairs hoping that one at least will work. I wrote to him, initially he said there may be problem and there may be a new release, then he gave a nice comment"

Dear,
you decided me to get? I WILL REPEAT AGAIN YOU RECEIVED Ex4 the ALL AS FILE OTHERS From 1 TERMINAL.
IT NOT PROBLEM PRODUCT. IT IS THE USUAL PRODUCT. ESTABLISH NORMALLY AND WILL SUFFICE TO WRITE THIS NONSENSE

He then claimed that it is my fault and my setting. If you notice, even his EA running under Forex Peace Army had no trading for days. I regretted this purchase. I did check on FPA, I certainly don't expect tons of trades given that it gave a trade or two a day. But a week is a long time. Now he is claiming it is my installation after I told him I am writing my feedback to FPA. For me I regret buying this EA. In my servers, there are other EAs and they are running fine. Except his.

BTW his latest email asking me if I can read, I think I can read and write or you wont see this post :)

Dear,
to me again to repeat it?
Again and again?
I am a professional.
I am not responsible for yours knowledge or not knowledge of Meta trade 4.
What question you asked?
you only told that my Ea doesn't work.
I wrote to you -
in the adviser there are no problems. problem can be only in not to the correct installation. I can't know where you make mistakes. on it reinstall everything on the new

To me again to repeat it?
Or you aren't able to read?

Very disconcerting. Sergey simply disappeared apparently and with his system in deep draw down, as well. FPA says the PW was changed on the account they were monitoring, so this appears to be something deliberate, and not related to turmoil in his country (e.g., getting imprisoned or killed). Doesn't exactly inspire confidence...

Has anybody heard from him privately? Email, etc??

My best running EA...

So I have been running this EA for a few months now. Initially some problems using their payment system...but that was resolved and I got the EA. I used Sergy's recommended settings initially but have since done back testing and modified my settings. I have done some backtesting with this EA on other currency pairs and I have found that with some changes in the settings, it also runs very well on USD/JPY and GBP/USD.

I have found that this product generally works very well...but ALWAYS shut it down when there is BIG news (typically the nonfarm payroll report). Every time that is posted I will lose one to two LARGE trades just during that volatile period. I have my risk setting to 1% of my account...and am making anywhere from 15-30% per month with just this EA.

I will admit...Sergy has VERY broken English so initial communication with him was difficult...but once I had the EA and learned how to backtest it...all has been good. I'm not sure why he keeps shutting down the results when he has a drawdown...I'm guessing he is not shutting it off during the non-farm payroll reports and that is when he is getting these large drawdowns.

This EA is the best performing EA I have found for the price.

Back