Spotting a pullback

From my perspective, your description of your strategy is too vague and theoretical to consider it seriously. I'd like to have examples from the real trading and see the overall results.

In the forex world to determine spot pullback, some traders maybe use Fibonacci retracement and use level 50 as reference pullback score with high possibility of getting the spot, but personally to looking pullback, I am read candle pattern only.

Yet we need a few confirmations to enter in any trade setup by checking the physical support/resistance, moving average dynamic support/resistance and any indicator confirming that the price will take a swing.

Pullbacks are the name of the game its identifying those in the form of Fibs , S/D zones etc that really are the icing on the cake for me

i use patterns and figures for spotting a pullback actually, but i confirm that your strategy is also quite effective in spotting it.
triangle is the best pattern for me which help me to identify whether a trend will be reversed, or there will be a continuous flat. i pay attention to the zones of support and resistance, because zones show me what is the level of the price change, where do the price pull back and how to idenify the future breaktrough. as a rule if the price comes to the level frequently, then you might think of the breakthrough and the change of the pullback on a new trend whether uptrend or downtrend.

Back