• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Stalker FxPro v1.5 trading indicator/alert/system

farik666

Recruit
Hello, I am looking for information about this forex system. I stubbed into it on youtube, the video is quite awesome :) They ask $300 for the system.

Now everything looks cool, but when I start to look for user reviews, any reviews at all - they dont exist. Although, on their website stalkerfx.com they state that they have been online since 2013.
Also stalker fx parent company CIT Investing LTD, cit-investing.com has been online since 2010.
But all those websites look unprofessional and quite funny.
And still no info can be found on google.

What do you think about that Stalker FxPro? Do you think its real or not?

If the claims are excessive and the website looks questionable, then I think you can probably figure out that it's another "guaranteed to make money except when it doesn't" system that's being over-hyped.

Real results is the only thing to try any indicators. Nowadays there are some indicators that are hyped very much. We should understand that any indicator cannot give 100% results until we combine some fundamental analysis.

300$ for the system is not worth it. Any system that came to be profitable 100% is too good to be true. I have seen many of my friends who have drilled a hole in their pockets by wasting their money on such lucrative systems.

300$ is expensive price on my view, if this only as indicator I think not always profitable, but if you having more money to buy software might someday later can shared new experience using software, but for me might better save money than buying software

Back