• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StandardPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
Warning and Beware

Dear Traders

BEWARE

fxsignaltrade.com "the sheriff" is one in the same with standardpips.com.
>
you can look up on whois

godaddy.com has registered the name.
How that sounds familiar. Didn't the owner of standardpips.com also use go daddy.com

and of course the faithfully blackberry returns replies with mr no name replying with very short on description answers.

I'm still waiting for standardpips to come up with the trades to return my balance back to my starting capital.

I hope BIG Kevin can deliver.

I'm still trading. Maybe I'm an idiot

regards
Maybe Kevin will deliver the goods. WE'LL SEE

Phil

To whom it may concern:

Just like any business should we here searched for our name on Google and came upon this forum. We have no relation with standardpips, or at least not anymore. At one point in time we we're going to exclusive trade for that company but after we did our due diligence on him we decided not to move forward. We are sorry for any bad results with standardpips, but never did we provide him "signals" we operate business complete differently.

Not aware if he has said differently .Not sure what you mean there is a direct link to standardpips, because that is not the case and has never been the case. The FPA does run a test on our trading and should speak for it self. We can answer any other questions you have regarding us and past relationship.

All the best,

sherif r.

To whom it may concern:

Just like any business should we here searched for our name on Google and came upon this forum. We have no relation with standardpips, or at least not anymore. At one point in time we we're going to exclusive trade for that company but after we did our due diligence on him we decided not to move forward. We are sorry for any bad results with standardpips, but never did we provide him "signals" we operate business complete differently.

Not aware if he has said differently .Not sure what you mean there is a direct link to standardpips, because that is not the case and has never been the case. The FPA does run a test on our trading and should speak for it self. We can answer any other questions you have regarding us and past relationship.

All the best,

sherif r.

Blah blah blah... We've heard that before... You've had no relation with knightfxsignals as well when you started standardpips :))) Now you jump to the next stage :) That's really funny... ;);););):err:

Dear Mr.Roberts,

This has already been discussed on donnaforex. We gave one of their members there a free month of service and intrigued to offer you the same. Would benefit all parties around.

-s.r.

Dear Mr.Roberts,

This has already been discussed on donnaforex. We gave one of their members there a free month of service and intrigued to offer you the same. Would benefit all parties around.

-s.r.

Hello s.r.

I am willing to try it for a month and report the results if you are interested.

Best regards,
AZ

Try my profitable service for 1/4 of the cost of standardpips!

http://www.zipsignals.com/zsResults.swf?client_id=100127

I been profitable for over 7 months now, and results are recorded independently. All Trades have stop loss! and my performance are realistic! im currently up 27% for the past 7 months.

Or your other option is to reverse your trades, so if standardpips buy, you sell, and you will actually make money according to his 378pip loss on the Demo account.

3 days now and no signals that have come though on the copier and two days now without any email trades. F**ken Kevin will not answer me to tell me know he isn't trading or with I am not getting any trades. I am in the process of doing a charge back on from CC.

green

3 days now and no signals that have come though on the copier and two days now without any email trades. F**ken Kevin will not answer me to tell me know he isn't trading or with I am not getting any trades. I am in the process of doing a charge back on from CC.

green

STANDARDPIPS.. LOOSING SIGNALS FOR NOW..

You might want to check this post (#363) from donna forex forum re. "Kevin"

Excerpt:

Do not want to be a whistle blower but there was no person named Kevin, when we brought this up to him he simply said "damage control" . FXsignaltrade has zero involvement with Chase now. If anyone is having issues with refunds, pretty sure we could help.

-sherif r.

How about we all chip in some money for someone to find out who and where this guy lives then i'll get a flight over and get our money back (with whatever means necessary :mad:)

Honestly, i'd love to open a can of Whoop Ass on this dude!

Back