• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StandardPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
Again I suggest don't even bother with Paypal, but go straight to your credit card company (if you used a credit card).

Hey Boko,

Yeah, unfortunately I never used a credit card through paypal so couldn't go through that option. Thanks for all the info though as it'll no doubt come in handy for the future.

T

Dude get a life

Kevin is doing his best to get BEST results and since I am a customer he is doing this perfectly. This is my own opinion.

His best isn't very good then is it? If he was so good then he should stop using whatever automated system he's trying to use (yes he is doing this) and manual trade his signals for a while to help grow his client accounts.

Customers here are constantly attacking him

Because he's useless and doesn't deserve the hard earned money a lot of his customers will be handing over.

I think that he is a GOOD TRADER and he deserves the MONEY he is asking for his services and more RESPECT.

He deserves nothing but 50 lashing with the cat o' nine tails.

Hey guys...you're not going to believe this. I have had no contact with standard pips since telling them I'd be pursuing a chargeback if I wasn't granted a refund. I've just gotten 2 emails from this Kevin/Chase whoever, completely on his initiative, for the sole purpose of taunting me about the refund/chargeback that's in process. Telling me it's been denied (it hasn't), and that I will be charged for filing the claim (ludicrous). All all this on Thanksgiving Day no less! Copy of his first email is below. Can you believe this guy?

Anyway I thought that was both funny and pretty sad. Not sure if anyone else heard from him, but wanted to at least share that with you guys as an fyi...

Subject line was your refund

"Has been declined, along with me submitting evidence of your fraudulent claim. I am sorry for you to do this and when your bank received the papers they will charge you.

Happy thanksgiving.
Sent from my BlackBerry®"

Notice the sarcastic, taunting "Happy Thanksgiving" he threw in there at the end...

Last edited:
I am a Freelance Programmer and I have pure business relations with Standardpips, i.e. I wrote the Trade Copier and I provide support to customers using it.

Before the Trade Copier I got the signals via EMAIL like ALL other customers and since it was not convenient for me I wrote the Copier.

As mentioned in ALL other aspects I am a client of Standardpips LIKE YOU and I am using his services SUCCESSFULLY to MAKE MONEY.

Sometimes I lose money, but in most cases I make profit and since I am using his services as a client I am more than happy.

What I don't like here is that when there is a draw-down customers are complaining and SOME of them do not realize that this is NORMAL. These guys do not realize that they won't be millionaires over night and NOBODY has promised this to THEM. If they do not have the GUTS to trade they should NOT do it.

Kevin is doing his best to get BEST results and since I am a customer he is doing this perfectly. This is my own opinion.

Customers here are constantly attacking him and I think that this is NOT RIGHT. Again that is my own opinion.

I think that he is a GOOD TRADER and he deserves the MONEY he is asking for his services and more RESPECT.

In regards to the Trade Copier I am not saying that it is PERFECT, but there are many people using it so far and since I launched the new version I DO NOT have a single complaint(excluding you).

I had 5-6 issues so far and they were misconfigurations NOT issues with the Copier.

So, actually IN PRACTICE it seems that the TRADE COPIER is running smoothly and without any issues. What can I say? I am happy.

I do not like to write forum comments, simply because I am not a person who likes to confront with people, but I cannot be indifferent to EVERYTHING SAID in this forum.

That's all, Mate.

P.S. In one of my previous posts I have already explained why Trade Copier results do not match with the results on the Site and that writing a Copier that will match 100% IS NOT POSSIBLE. I CANNOT REPEAT myself because somebody is not willing to read the post carefully. The only way your results to match and be 100% accurate is a PAMM account. I have explained and what measures we have taken this results to be CLOSE. It is easy to criticize, but it is not easy to get practical results. I tried to explain with 100% comprehension how the Copier is working and as I said if a customer doesn't not like it he can just stop using it, simple enough.

By the way this is the last time I post a comment in this thread, no offense guys but I feel that I am wasting my time here and you are big enough to get a decision whether to use the Standardpips services or not. If you have issues with the Trade copier ask Kevin for my email and I will assist. GOOD LUCK to EVERYBODY!

You guys are just complete JOKERS!!!! For how long have you been using his signals via email hahahah... His domain name was registered back in August.... This is just getting pure scam here and I think the programmer is also involved in it.

The other funny thing is that there is a person emailing standardpips customers and his message looks like this:

"hello i was going to manage accounts for standardpips but i have parted from his company and i will start managing accounts next week. i work differently i can offer 10% on your investment for 3 months."

It smells so bad!!! Stay away guys!

Paypal email is linked to chases email. My legal name is Charles, I have never been called that in my life I go by Kevin. my statement will be sent to this week and all signals are trading in my account. This is how I base the performance also our managed account statement is being uploaded right now at FPA.

-STANDARD PIPS

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: about your name
Date: Mon, November 15, 2010 3:14 pm
To: <info@standardpips.com>

Hello,
I was reading the FPA and do not know what to think about everything.
really very worried and sad because I trusted your service and your performance.
Why do not you show your statement? you really make your signs in your real account?

I am a client and I believed it was true, but even his name that I paid on paypal is Chase, and you say that Kevin is, Why??

Chase ran knightfx and I gave him the job of posting on the website. Since the spilt I do not use him anymore. I didn't realize his name was on there. My name is Kevin. I am uploading the live statement this weekend for signals and I just sent over the information for our live statement on our managed account service.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW looks like he's saying different things all the time... I guess he forgot that he wrote that his brother was Chase and he is Kevin :)))))))))))) Guys this is complete JOKE!!!!

Chase ran knightfx and I gave him the job of posting on the website. Since the spilt I do not use him anymore. I didn't realize his name was on there. My name is Kevin. I am uploading the live statement this weekend for signals and I just sent over the information for our live statement on our managed account service.

Paypal email is linked to chases email. My legal name is Charles, I have never been called that in my life I go by Kevin. my statement will be sent to this week and all signals are trading in my account. This is how I base the performance also our managed account statement is being uploaded right now at FPA.

-STANDARD PIPS

This guy is just too funny.

Back