• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StandardPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
He claims 120 pips for today (4 TP and 2 be).

I got 1TP 3 BE and 2SL, so -30 pips. See attached screenshot.

Hi,

I had a BE on USD/CHF instead of your -30pip. But I do agree the results that we are getting are grossly different than what he is getting or letting on. I see now that he is not putting thought the signals to FPA(I wonder why????). Now if you ask him for prove he will just ignore you.

Last edited:
I just heard back from Paypal that they have ruled in favour of Standard Pips so i'm going all out and plastering reviews everywhere. If I can stop people signing up at least its losing him Business until he crawls back under his hole.

I kind of thought that was going to happen. Try going to your credit card company.

I just heard back from Paypal that they have ruled in favour of Standard Pips so i'm going all out and plastering reviews everywhere. If I can stop people signing up at least its losing him Business until he crawls back under his hole.

Again I suggest don't even bother with Paypal, but go straight to your credit card company (if you used a credit card). I checked Paypal's site, and the process works like this:

When you (the customer) dispute the charge with your credit card company, they DEBIT Paypal's bank account. Paypal then puts a hold on that amount in the merchant's account so they can't get it, but they then go to bat for the merchant to try and recover the money from your credit card company. So if nothing else, the burden is now on the merchant to prove they deserve the money back. But if you just go through Paypal, the money stays right there in the merchant's Paypal account, Paypal will likely rule against you (they favor the merchant is these cases), and nothing happens.

I uploaded a screenshot of the relevant Paypal page on this. If you read this carefully, it becomes obvious that you should never go through Paypal's process for this but simply dispute the charge with your credit card company.

Anyway, I know you might not have used a card for the transaction, but hope this helps...

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Nov. 24 05.22.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Nov. 24 05.22.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 35
Trades for the last few 3 days using the Trade Copier

I am using the Trade Copier and Here is my Statement.

For 3 days I made $222.59

You may think whatever you want, but this is a TRUE STATEMENT.

I am sure that other people may confirm it.

Thanks.

Attachments

• my_statement.PNG
    my_statement.PNG
    36.4 KB · Views: 30
  • st_part2.PNG
    st_part2.PNG
    28.9 KB · Views: 30

Thanks.

Ok, but are you passing yourself off as a regular customer? You are the Trade Copier programmer, and are working with standard pips, correct? (see your below post from a couple of weeks ago...)

Hello,

I am the Trade Copier programmer and I will be glad to assist if you have questions.

Any discussions, suggestions are welcome. Thank you!

Wow, so we get to look at results for a whole 3 days; how come we haven't heard about your results before now? I'm guessing the fact that these trades were profitable and make things look good might have something to do with it? :) Any comments about the zillions of times trade copier has not worked as advertised, and trade results haven't matched the advertised results, documented on this forum and others?

Fine if you want to post that, but people also need to know you aren't exactly unbiased either...

Last edited:

Thanks.

I want to see the statements as he promised SP
and old accounts
not just one day,
sorry, but that means 2 or 3 days in forex?

I am a Freelance Programmer and I have pure business relations with Standardpips, i.e. I wrote the Trade Copier and I provide support to customers using it.

Before the Trade Copier I got the signals via EMAIL like ALL other customers and since it was not convenient for me I wrote the Copier.

As mentioned in ALL other aspects I am a client of Standardpips LIKE YOU and I am using his services SUCCESSFULLY to MAKE MONEY.

Sometimes I lose money, but in most cases I make profit and since I am using his services as a client I am more than happy.

What I don't like here is that when there is a draw-down customers are complaining and SOME of them do not realize that this is NORMAL. These guys do not realize that they won't be millionaires over night and NOBODY has promised this to THEM. If they do not have the GUTS to trade they should NOT do it.

Kevin is doing his best to get BEST results and since I am a customer he is doing this perfectly. This is my own opinion.

Customers here are constantly attacking him and I think that this is NOT RIGHT. Again that is my own opinion.

I think that he is a GOOD TRADER and he deserves the MONEY he is asking for his services and more RESPECT.

In regards to the Trade Copier I am not saying that it is PERFECT, but there are many people using it so far and since I launched the new version I DO NOT have a single complaint(excluding you).

I had 5-6 issues so far and they were misconfigurations NOT issues with the Copier.

So, actually IN PRACTICE it seems that the TRADE COPIER is running smoothly and without any issues. What can I say? I am happy.

I do not like to write forum comments, simply because I am not a person who likes to confront with people, but I cannot be indifferent to EVERYTHING SAID in this forum.

That's all, Mate.

P.S. In one of my previous posts I have already explained why Trade Copier results do not match with the results on the Site and that writing a Copier that will match 100% IS NOT POSSIBLE. I CANNOT REPEAT myself because somebody is not willing to read the post carefully. The only way your results to match and be 100% accurate is a PAMM account. I have explained and what measures we have taken this results to be CLOSE. It is easy to criticize, but it is not easy to get practical results. I tried to explain with 100% comprehension how the Copier is working and as I said if a customer doesn't not like it he can just stop using it, simple enough.

By the way this is the last time I post a comment in this thread, no offense guys but I feel that I am wasting my time here and you are big enough to get a decision whether to use the Standardpips services or not. If you have issues with the Trade copier ask Kevin for my email and I will assist. GOOD LUCK to EVERYBODY!

Last edited:
This service is a joke. If you are the 'programmer' who thinks your program is perfect ... then you are living in the clouds. Read all the posts here and in Donnaforex.

Tell me why everyone has different results? and Why so many complaints? Your Trade copier working smoothly is a BIG SAD JOKE.

This is not a trade copier ... A trade copier COPIES everything, not only the opening (when this thing is in the mood and 'wants' to take it).

I think ... sorry ... I'm sure you and your boss (for me you 'both' are the same) only wants people's money and DO NOT CARE about them.

Kevin is doing his best to get BEST results and since I am a customer he is doing this perfectly. This is my own opinion.

Customers here are constantly attacking him and I think that this is NOT RIGHT. Again that is my own opinion.

I think that he is a GOOD TRADER and he deserves the MONEY he is asking for his services and more RESPECT.

In regards to the Trade Copier I am not saying that it is PERFECT, but there are many people using it so far and since I launched the new version I DO NOT have a single complaint(excluding you).

I had 5-6 issues so far and they were misconfigurations NOT issues with the Copier.

So, actually IN PRACTICE it seems that the TRADE COPIER is running smoothly and without any issues. What can I say? I am happy.

I do not like to write forum comments, simply because I am not a person who likes to confront with people, but I cannot be indifferent to EVERYTHING SAID in this forum.

That's all, Mate.

P.S. In one of my previous posts I have already explained why Trade Copier results do not match with the results on the Site and that writing a Copier that will match 100% IS NOT POSSIBLE. I CANNOT REPEAT myself because somebody is not willing to read the post carefully. The only way your results to match and be 100% accurate is a PAMM account. I have explained and what measures we have taken this results to be CLOSE. It is easy to criticize, but it is not easy to get practical results. I tried to explain with 100% comprehension how the Copier is working and as I said if a customer doesn't not like it he can just stop using it, simple enough.

By the way this is the last time I post a comment in this thread, no offense guys but I feel that I am wasting my time here and you are big enough to get a decision whether to use the Standardpips services or not. If you have issues with the Trade copier ask Kevin for my email and I will assist. GOOD LUCK to EVERYBODY!

A joke indeed! "Mate", you are being so selective in what you are choosing to say it is truly nauseating. First, I trade on my own so don't need the advice. Second, I haven't used this service since I determined the integrity of the results was suspect (and that didn't take long).

About Kevin/Chase whoever deserving money and respect, uh, didn't he say he "wasn't in this for the money?" And respect? You mean he wants my $199 per month AND my respect? Are you serious? I think you need a reality check. About him doing his best? Did he keep his promise to upload his "live statement" last Friday? No he didn't. But he still deserves our respect?? Again, a serious reality check needed here...

Quite interesting that you have no response to my question about why we haven't seen your results until now; what about all the losing trades from the past 3 weeks? We don't get to see your results from then?

And if you don't want to post here again that's fine...

Last edited:
Back