Stop daily cold calls

amrgam

Recruit
Good night, I'm not sure that if this message it's in the correct subforum, so forgive me.

Since 6 months ago that I "played" binary options (actually no more), constantly I received multiple daily cold calls from different brokers that I had never heard. "No" it's not an answer for them. They turn agressively if you decline their offers. They call at my work, my personal number telephone, it's very annoying.

Block number it's a tiny solution because they call me from differents numbers. They call me from Ireland and London (I'm from Spain)...

Anyone knows how to stop these cold calls? I'm so desperate. Maybe change number it's the best solution.

I think the best thing you should do is when you see on your phone a telephone number from Ireland or London with the prefix 44, do not answer the phone.

Good night, I'm not sure that if this message it's in the correct subforum, so forgive me.

Since 6 months ago that I "played" binary options (actually no more), constantly I received multiple daily cold calls from different brokers that I had never heard. "No" it's not an answer for them. They turn agressively if you decline their offers. They call at my work, my personal number telephone, it's very annoying.

Block number it's a tiny solution because they call me from differents numbers. They call me from Ireland and London (I'm from Spain)...

Anyone knows how to stop these cold calls? I'm so desperate. Maybe change number it's the best solution.
What steps have you taken so far, did you get your funds back?

Back