strategies you employ for executing trades

chen2020

Corporal
Could you share your reasoning behind your choice and any strategies you employ for executing trades effectively in a dynamic market environment?

Do you think scalping is a good way to earn pofit. coz some brokers do not guarantee the profit of that kind.

Scalping is a good way for me. You have to see which strategy is good for you. Scalping is good because you can earn profits quickly, and it is easy to predict the next few movements. However, you need to check if your broker allows it.

Could you share your reasoning behind your choice and any strategies you employ for executing trades effectively in a dynamic market environment?
you need to earn it by yourself
it is not really important that what others say you need to be sure about that
how can you be sure? first choose a system that work for you
test it a lot, demo accounts are really great - use them many times
then try to start small with your system and test everything then modify it

Scalping is a good way for me. You have to see which strategy is good for you. Scalping is good because you can earn profits quickly, and it is easy to predict the next few movements. However, you need to check if your broker allows it.
The biggest part of contemporary brokers allow scalping, but it seems to be a very sophisticated trading style, cause everything's isn't as rosy as you write.

Yeah, predicting next movements in a dynamic market is quite possible, but you must have a working strategy for that, and reaction should be off-world. Scalpers tend to pay attention to highly volatile assets thus it brings more risks compared to intraday traders who tend to execute trades during relatively small price fluctuations.

Knowing when to exit a trade, both in profitable and unprofitable scenarios, is as important as knowing when to enter.

Do you think scalping is a good way to earn pofit. coz some brokers do not guarantee the profit of that kind.
Scalping can be profitable, but it's important to consider several factors. First, some brokers do not support scalping. Second, it's an expensive strategy due to frequent commissions and spreads.

I think we should choose trading strategy based on the market analysis and risk management, ensuring they fit the current market conditions and my personal goals. Regarding scalping strategy, I think it carries lots of risks.

Back