The GBP/USD, good technical round number levels

GBP/Usd pulled up from yesterday's loss but remain bearish. As long as Brexit uncertainty continues, the Pound will remain under pressure. Eyes on European summit scheduled for Sunday next week.

Entered long from 1.27 last week on my forex broker's platform, more than $400 profit, great result but greed tells me to get more keeping position open. What do your think guys about it? Should I close this position?

GBP/Usd seems going to recover the small gap, the pair is in the negative territory but showing no clear directional strength at the moment, 1.28 level acts as important support.

GBP/USD: The pair found support at 1.2770. If it manages to break 1.2800, the next resistance is at 1.2870, followed by 1.2910.

The pair holds on its gains and consolidation movement continues, but upside seems limited. Resistance can be seen at 1.2890/1.2900 and follow by 1.2930.

The pair is trading lower ahead of EU summit, however the downside seems limited to 1.2800 level. All eyes on Brexit headlines, there are important issues still remain unsolved.

GBP/USD: 'Think that the pair is forming an upwards mild Fibo channel. After hitting 1.3010, next level would be 1.3040. Anyways, in these levels, on Monday I would go up.

GBP/USD: 'Think that the pair is forming an upwards mild Fibo channel. After hitting 1.3010, next level would be 1.3040. Anyways, in these levels, on Monday I would go up.

The British pound fell against the US dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading, GBP / USD was trading at 1.2818, losing 0.46%. I believe that support is now at around 1.2764, the low of Wednesday, and resistance will probably be at the level of 1.2924 - a maximum of Thursday.

Back