The lack of response of the security services of company Forex MMCIS Group

Hello, Liz!

The customer service representatives of the company Forex MMCIS Group (the address support@forex-mmcis.com) do not solve the financial issues and identification of customers and verification of customer accounts. The issues of identification of customers and verification of customer accounts solves only security service of company Forex MMCIS Group. Still waiting for a response from the representatives of this service.

Sincerely, Alexander Kravtsov

Dear Alexander Kravtsov,

OK, invite the broker to this thread and send it more emails regarding this issue everyday, lets see if it will wake up anytime soon and corporate to solve this document verification problem!

Meanwhile Eddiger reply might not come soon, how you deposit matters a lot because if via card you can simply as soon as possible go to your bank and ask for chargeback esp. when deposit time was not way ago.

Hello Alex1172

Has this issue got anything to do with their Index TOP 20 program :confused:

I've seen one or two payments made to account holders
without verification
:confused:

If it is the Index TOP 20 program, then maybe veri5 input into this thread might have some meaning ;)

hmm, this "company" is one of well known pyramid (ponzi) schemes in region, as I know based in Ukraine, but as I know they paid yet, ... http://forum.tradelikeapro.ru/index.php?topic=697.390

No matter what the case might be, take FXWarriory advise and invite the broker to this thread using every contact e-mail address possible.

Good luck
Liz

Yeah, weird some complainers are!! They want us to help without spending some effort on explaining their cases in details.........

Back