The lack of response of the security services of company Forex MMCIS Group

Alex1172

Recruit
Dear Sirs!

I am a customer of the company Forex MMCIS Group.
10 days ago I sent to the security company Forex MMCIS Group by e-mail security-ru@forex-mmcis.com the documents required for identification of my personality to verify my account in this company.
According to one of the rules of company Forex MMCIS Group communication with representatives of the security services of this company is possible only by e-mail.
However, until now, has not received from the representatives of the company any response.
The contract of company Forex MMCIS Group with clients does not contain a provision indicating the term of consideration of documents for the purposes of identification of clients and verify their accounts (see the link forex-mmcis.com/contract/).
I ask You to help me.
Waiting for your reply.

Sincerely, Alexander Kravtsov

Dear Sirs!

I am a customer of the company Forex MMCIS Group.
10 days ago I sent to the security company Forex MMCIS Group by e-mail security-ru@forex-mmcis.com the documents required for identification of my personality to verify my account in this company.
According to one of the rules of company Forex MMCIS Group communication with representatives of the security services of this company is possible only by e-mail.
However, until now, has not received from the representatives of the company any response.
The contract of company Forex MMCIS Group with clients does not contain a provision indicating the term of consideration of documents for the purposes of identification of clients and verify their accounts (see the link forex-mmcis.com/contract/).
I ask You to help me.
Waiting for your reply.

OK, what's your complaint Alexander!?

Had you deposit money without getting approval of documents then asked for withdrawal but the broker asked for documents before giving withdrawal approval?

If you hadn't deposit yet, close this broker page, search for a new one and learn not to ever deposit before your legal documents(ID, passport, address...etc) first get approved by the broker.

No, I believe that this is not a pyramid. However, the representatives of the security services of this company still never answered me.

Dear FXWarriory!

On my account in the company Forex MMCIS Group is more than $ 1,000. I can't withdraw it because waiting for confirmation of my identity and verify my account in the company representatives of the company.

Dear FXWarriory!

Company Forex MMCIS Group introduced the requirement for verification of customer accounts to complete withdrawal of these clients recently, after I became a customer of this company. What could I do?!

Yes, of course! On my account in the company Forex MMCIS Group is more than $ 1,000 now. I am a customer of the company Forex MMCIS Group since September 2011.

Back