The'c'system !!!

THE'C'SYSTEM : A REMINDER ............. Thursday 19th SEPTEMBER 2013

GBPCHF : THE’C’SYSTEM EXPLAINED !

beforeandafterworktrading
provides a number of forex trading systems that can be fitted around a full-
time job, thus providing a secondary income, (or even a primary income !). In addition, all are simple
systems to use !

So, let me introduce you to the SECOND member of my Forex Signal Service & Managed Account Service family ................ ('A' 'W' ‘X’ ‘Y’ & ‘Z’ are also available) :

GBPCHF : THE'C'SYSTEM .......................... A STAGGERING 75,000 PIPS PROFIT SINCE DECEMBER 2008 !!!
UPDATE !!! ................. 2013 = 19,500 PIPS PROFIT SO FAR !!!
& NO LOSING TRADES SINCE 2ND JANUARY 2013 !!!
UPDATE !!! ............... 58 MONTHS OF TRADING TO DATE .............. NETTING 1290+ PIPS MONTHLY !!!
UPDATE !!! .................. 248 WEEKS OF TRADING TO DATE ................. NETTING 300+ PIPS WEEKLY !!!​

TRADING INFORMATION :
* Focusing on just the one currency pair : GBPCHF
* Trading hours are 6am-8am only, (UK), although some trades will trigger after this time. Signals are sent by email / SKYPE / Managed Account .......... whichever / combination / all are your preferences. In addition they are also available in the Members Area of the website.
* Opening 1 lot per trade.
* Exact Entry Levels, Take Profit & Stop Loss details provided for each trade .................................. NO PREVIOUS TRADING EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY !!!
* 'Set & Forget' - Trades are left open until the target or stop loss have been met - this can be occur on the day of the trade being opened, some months later.
* Trading on the 30 & 60 minute charts & focusing on MAs.
* 3:1 Risk:Reward.
* 2-3 trades opened weekly .................. on average, 11-12 trades monthly.
* Since December 2008 ................. 946 trades closed : 772 wins & 172 losses = 82% win ratio.
* Cost to receive the Forex Signal Service trades, (entry level, stop loss & take profit levels) = £99 / month ................. 4 WEEK FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE !
* No monthly subscription fees are charged for the MANAGED ACCOUNT SERVICE, but instead a fee of 25% of profits secured on a monthly basis, (when all trades are closed), are payable.
* Since December 2008, 75,000 pips profit !!! ........................ NETTING 1290+ PIPS PER MONTH !!! ................ 300+ PIPS WEEKLY !!!
* 2013 = 68 winning trades & only 1 losing trade.
* No losing trades since 2nd January 2013.
* Detailed results spreadsheet for GBPCHF : THE'C'SYSTEM which includes information on each of the GBPCHF trades taken since December 2008............ open & closed trades, plus in-depth analysis,
* Daily email & website updates.
* Individual trading record – updated & emailed daily.
* Managed Account Service also available.
* All communications via email / SKYPE.

AFTER REGISTERING FOR A 4 WEEK FREE ‘TRIAL BEFORE YOU BUY’ & / OR SUBSCRIPTION / MANAGED ACCOUNT SERVICE ?

* You will receive full instructions of how to receive the daily trading signals ......................... NO TRADING EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY !!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU JOINING THIS EASY, QUICK & PROFITABLE TRADING SYSTEM !!!

PS : Any questions about the above, please let me know & I'll be happy to help ! You can get in touch via the ‘contact’ page or alternatively drop me an email to beforeandafterworktrading@yahoo.com
PPS : Largest monthly pips profit to date = 7,800 pips in October 2009 ................... largest pips profit in 2013 = 5,700 pips to date in May 2013 !!!
PPPS : Interested in my other Forex Signal Services ? ................. check out GBPCHF : THE'A'SYSTEM;
GBPCHF : THE'W'SYSTEM; GBPCHF : THE’X’SYSTEM; GBPCHF : THE’Y’SYSTEM & GBPCHF : THE’Z’SYSTEM
................ all part of my ever expanding Forex Trading family !!!

THURSDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER 2013 : The'c'system : 4 week free 'trial before you buy' !!!
STARTING ANY DAY OF YOUR CHOICE !!!!!

HOW DOES THIS WORK ?

On a daily basis you will receive via email / SKYPE / Managed Account ............ whichever / combination / all are your preferences ................ for THE'C'SYSTEM :

- Full details of all GBPCHF trades as they are opened & pending trades, (with cancellation times if not triggered).

- Entry level.

- Take Profit level.

- Stop Loss level.

- ‘No trading’ details.

- Updated results spreadsheet.

- Key performance & analysis information.

- Full customer service support on an individual basis as required.

- Individual trading record, updated & emailed daily.

REMINDER :
Trading hours are between 6am-8am, (GMT UK), only ............... although some trades may trigger or be cancelled
after this time.

INTERESTED ?
Contact me at beforeandafterworktrading@yahoo.com a.s.a.p !!!!

END OF THE 4 WEEK 'FREE TRIAL BEFORE YOU BUY' :
You can continue to receive the GBPCHF signals for THE'C'SYSTEM & all the associated daily updates through the following packages :

PACKAGE 1 :
* Subscribe to THE'C'SYSTEM, (£99 per month), & receive ONE other system, (A, W, X, Y, or Z), for a month for free, ie, saving an additional £99.

MANAGED ACCOUNT PACKAGE :
No monthly subscription fees are charged for the MANAGED ACCOUNT SERVICE, but instead a fee of 25% of profits secured on a monthly basis, (when all trades are closed), are payable.

The'c'system : Monday 23rd September 2013

THE'C'SYSTEM .......... NO LOSING TRADES SINCE 2ND JANUARY 2013 !!!!!

264 DAYS SINCE THE LAST LOSING TRADE ON THE'C'SYSTEM !!!!!

REGISTER FOR A 4 WEEK FREE TRIAL TODAY !!!!!

Get in touch via beforeandafterworktrading@yahoo.com

The'c'system : Tuesday 24th September 2013

265 DAYS SINCE THE LAST LOSING TRADE ON THE'C'SYSTEM !!!!!

The'c'system : Wednesday 25th September 2013

266 DAYS SINCE THE LAST LOSING TRADE ON THE'C'SYSTEM !!!!!

The'c'system : Thursday 26th September 2013

267 DAYS SINCE THE LAST LOSING TRADE ON THE'C'SYSTEM !!!!!

2013 monthly pips profit averages .............

THE'A'SYSTEM .............. 1200 PIPS PROFIT MONTHLY IN 2013

THE'C'SYSTEM ............... 2160+ PIPS PROFIT MONTHLY IN 2013 !!!!!

THE'W'SYSTEM .............. 1100 PIPS PROFIT MONTHLY IN 2013

THE'X'SYSTEM ............... 1060+ PIPS PROFIT MONTHLY IN 2013

Each is available on a 4 WEEK FREE TRIAL, (Forex Signal Service & Managed Account Service) ............ COME & MAKE SOME PIPS !!!!! ............ & to register drop me an email to beforeandafterworktrading@yahoo.com

Back