TheInnerCircleTrader.com (Michael J. Huddleston)

Moorish

Recruit
It is as easy to get as this: the Mentorship was a very clear/easy to follow treasure map. If you do not have faith in it nor you are wiling to do the work finding the treasure, you will stay exactly where you are. Some people walked half way or less and stopped...they probably missed the biggest opportunity in their lives

UroBear

Recruit
Greetings from Singapore,

& sorry to hear about EdBeg's experience.
Actually... no EdBeg, I am not sorry at all.

There are only 2 reasons why you would complain:
a. you are one of the pretend gurus discovering that there is a real trader that has true value and the "he has a bigger tool than me" syndrome sets in or
b. you did not put in the work required

If you are a fake guru, well good luck to you... we snigger at those fools who dare to go toe to toe with ICT.

If you are a genuine person looking to master a craft, then know that you reap what you sow...
You are the master of your destiny.

In both cases, you have no sympathy.

Allow me to elaborate.
You don't hear sane people going for a 3 days course to learn the "tricks" of surgery or
"how to become rich in medical practice with no prior medical experience in 1 week - sitting next to our top doctors...".

Yet countless fools spend thousands in going for short courses that deliver "approaches" to markets that will bring you enough money to buy Scotland, Barbados and the Eiffel Tower.

I discovered Michael's material probably a year before he started his mentorship which I joined immediately the moment it was launched in 2016.
Wish I had discovered it when I first started trading.

I introduced ICT to some friends who signed up and quickly discovered that there are 2 groups of people -
. those that expect immediate fortunes and "simple trading tricks" - inevitably this lot will fail to see the concepts and how they interlock into a whole - they will then blame others, the world, the economy, Michael, Trump, the Russians, capitalism, society... for their lack of results.

On the other hand you have those who keep working at the concepts and understand that results will take time.

We see the same phenomenon in life:

In most decent societies, kids will go to the same schools, will be exposed to the same curriculum, grow up in same cities / countries yet some will make it, some will become criminals and some will become very successful...

Guess who will blame everything else (the world, the economy, Michael, Trump, the Russians, capitalism, society...) for their outcomes. This is the reality, some will do the work, some will give up, but all will get some kind of outcomes.

My humble suggestion would be the same I give to my kids: Roll up your sleeves, place your energy into understanding and building your craft.

Complainers are many, successful people are few... guess which ones kept working at who they want to be.
Your choice.

Your complaint shows only 1 thing - your awareness needs awakening.
You need to figure out who you want to be in life, a fake, a quitter, or real?

Long Live Michael who is guiding me towards the best trader I can be.

Wolf UroBaer

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Recyle Bin 0
A Forex Software 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0