• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

There are any good broker that accept bitcoin deposit/withdraw?

spacefox

Recruit
Hello!

I already searched a lot on google and on this forum, but I cannot find any trustful FOREX broker that accepts bitcoin as deposit or to withdraw funds.

I already read a lot about fxprimus, fxchoice, avatrade, tradersway, and others... thats a lot of bad reviews on them, sometimes about faking the market, or not being real ECN, or problems with withdraws. Besides that people say they are not regulated, what make's me very scary.

Can anyone recommend me a good broker or share your experience? Thank you in advance.

The bitcoin requirement here is because I live in Brazil and we don't get access to FOREX here. International bank transfer could imply on big transfer fees. But maybe will be the only way. I am Spanish also, but I don't know if this can help in some manner.

Sorry for any english errors, thank you guys very much.

The potential danger of bitcoin is two-fold:

1. It's very volatile. Your deposits and withdrawals could change value in transit. If this is in your favor, great! If not, it will suck.

2. Remember Liberty Reserve (or look it up if you don't). When it was shut down, many brokers claimed that the client money was still in the brokers LR account (not in the segregated bank account that most brokers claim and few provide). Some kept it all, Some were "generous" enough to only steal half - if clients actively traded for a few months. Will the US government ever shut down bitcoin? Maybe. Can the US government shut it down? What happened to Liberty Reserve shows that sort of action is well within their power.

Is there demand for bitcoins? And I read a little about them, they say that bitcoin is very promising. Or is it just to promote them? Also want to try.

Back