• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TheTradersDomain.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear TradersDomain a company that do not pay the clients is a SCAM. I request immediately your proofs from the accusations or pay me my money immediately.

Dear FPA, kindly request for you to access the company files/servers and analyze my situation.
We experiencing difficult times with the covid and it's very sad that still exist company doing this.
A message board is not an authority in reviewing trade logs. We have provided proof in this post of how you arbitraged your account:

Proof

Thetradersdomain Representative:

"Once again you haven't even made a withdrawal request. As stated in the first request all withdrawals are verified with our banks first. We have been in constant communication with all our clients."
In addition you can not make an ACH request as
your deposits were made with BTC so that is the additional reason why your withdrawal was rejected. We do not have any banking information on file to even send you a withdrawal.

ELTRADER99 :
Have you make a withdrawal request as instructed back to the way you deposited...i.e. back to BTC?
In accordance to anti-money laundering laws, you can only withdraw money back to the way you deposited in the first place. Any money in excess of your deposit money can be withdrawn to other approved financial institution provided the account is to your own name and address.
But if you have not provided your bank information, how do you expect anybody to wire transfer you money?

Back