• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TheTradersDomain.com

General discussions of a financial company
We have also responded to you several times and explained the situation.
Talking about my case where i request twice the proofs of why Tradersdomain took my profits from me. I NEVER got a reply from my emails. I have no proofs no clarification about the accusations made by your part on my trades. I request the names of the persons involved on that and also the proofs and i NEVER NEVER got answers. So answer my emails where i asked such informations so i con proceed with the case.

Hi,

Thank you your above comments and we will address them now.

1. Your emails were always answered in a timely manner. Your settings on your email were not allowing the emails to go through. We responded to each one of your requests.

2. In both instances it was found out by our banks who act as counter parties that arbitrage pricing was being used which is not allowed. This was also explained in emails sent back to you along with specific trade examples.

3. We refunded the original deposit and stated you are not welcome to trade at the platform any more.

Please not speak on only what you think the story was. All deposits and withdrawals along with trading go through compliance checks to ensure there is no fraudulent activity. This is to ensure the integrity of the trading environment.
By this i was charge to deposit on your broker which only accept crypto, and more 2.5% to withdrawal.

By this i was charge to deposit on your broker which only accept crypto, and more 2.5% to withdrawal.
Hi

Yes we had our debit and credit processor down over the holidays. It is stated on the site that deposits and withdrawals incure a 2.5% fee as we have to exchange from the banks who take your trades. They don't except crypto to trade so we do the exchange as a cost of doing business.

Talking about my case where i request twice the proofs of why Tradersdomain took my profits from me. I NEVER got a reply from my emails. I have no proofs no clarification about the accusations made by your part on my trades. I request the names of the persons involved on that and also the proofs and i NEVER NEVER got answers. So answer my emails where i asked such informations so i con proceed with the case.
Hi

We provided you full proof and you did get replies. Please check the security feature on your emails as we are in constant communication with our clients. Your profits were removed from the bank because of toxic dealings you did not lose your original deposit.

We provided proof with the way your transactions were done. As per our customer agreement we are protecting our platform against abuse. We will not lose our liquidity providers because of 1 or 2 clients.

You were provided a reason why your withdrawal was stopped and it was stated clearly that your trades were being investigated. Once again we can re send you all the emails we sent with your transaction history that was flagged.

You are welcome to trade on any other broker and use your method. You are upset because you got caught.

These guys are the biggest liars and the biggest scam ever! I have shown the proof that they DO NOT REPLY TO EMAILS and they DIDNT PAY ME PROFITS EITHER MY DEPOSIT!!!! THAT IS STEALING!!!
Seems usual the scam practices they apply on tradersdomain. The upper reply they said: "You are upset because you got caught" seems the only one who got caught were you guys scamming people!!! YOU HAVE NO LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS YOU HAVE NOTHING, A UNIQUE SERVER MARKET MAKER, BANKS DONT GIVE LIQUIDITY TO SCAMS!!!!
If I don't have my deposit by Monday 1 February I will apply a massive motion to prosecute a shout down your operations of scamming people. You are famous for before scamming people BUT NOTHING IS FOREVER. hasta la vista

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 5.01.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 5.01.19 PM.png
    403.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 5.15.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 5.15.26 PM.png
    417.5 KB · Views: 53
These guys are the biggest liars and the biggest scam ever! I have shown the proof that they DO NOT REPLY TO EMAILS and they DIDNT PAY ME PROFITS EITHER MY DEPOSIT!!!! THAT IS STEALING!!!
Seems usual the scam practices they apply on tradersdomain. The upper reply they said: "You are upset because you got caught" seems the only one who got caught were you guys scamming people!!! YOU HAVE NO LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS YOU HAVE NOTHING, A UNIQUE SERVER MARKET MAKER, BANKS DONT GIVE LIQUIDITY TO SCAMS!!!!
If I don't have my deposit by Monday 1 February I will apply a massive motion to prosecute a shout down your operations of scamming people. You are famous for before scamming people BUT NOTHING IS FOREVER. hasta la vista
Once again you haven't even made a withdrawal request. As stated in the first request all withdrawals are verified with our banks first. We have been in constant communication with all our clients. This isn't any different.
When you receive your withdrawal we expect a full apology for these insults.

In addition you can not make an ACH request as your deposits were made with BTC so that is the additional reason why your withdrawal was rejected. We do not have any banking information on file to even send you a withdrawal.

If you are going to state a complaint make sure you have all your facts straight. Once you receive your withdrawal we will ensure you are not able to trade on our platform because what you have said has been grossly ignorant and uncalled for.

We have been in operation since 2017 and we don't deserve these insults from a brand new client who makes an original deposit of 170usd via btc and is upset because we do a full due diligence for withdrawals and trade histories.

In addition maybe you should not be using an AOL email address which bounces emails because of your email security settings. We have been in constant communication with you and now this has been escalated to the CEO to discuss with you further. We do not take slander lightly.

Hi

We provided you full proof and you did get replies. Please check the security feature on your emails as we are in constant communication with our clients. Your profits were removed from the bank because of toxic dealings you did not lose your original deposit.

We provided proof with the way your transactions were done. As per our customer agreement we are protecting our platform against abuse. We will not lose our liquidity providers because of 1 or 2 clients.

You were provided a reason why your withdrawal was stopped and it was stated clearly that your trades were being investigated. Once again we can re send you all the emails we sent with your transaction history that was flagged.

You are welcome to trade on any other broker and use your method. You are upset because you got caught.
Kindly post here the proofs you have because i didnt got any email from you with proofs. FPA please can you come to conversation to investigate my case?

Please close this thread. Its the same 2 people spamming multiple threads about the same issue.

FPA Forums Team Note: This is the primary discussion thread for your company. This thread can contain complaints. It can also contain questions, comments from happy clients, and even announcements you want to make about your company.

If a trader complains here and in Scam Alerts, just tell the person you will answer in their Scam Alerts thread. That will save you the time and effort of answering one person in two places.

If we close this thread, then a person who only has a simple question about a minor problem will have to open a whole new thread in Scam Alerts.

Please close this thread. Its the same 2 people spamming multiple threads about the same issue.

FPA Forums Team Note: This is the primary discussion thread for your company. This thread can contain complaints. It can also contain questions, comments from happy clients, and even announcements you want to make about your company.

If a trader complains here and in Scam Alerts, just tell the person you will answer in their Scam Alerts thread. That will save you the time and effort of answering one person in two places.

If we close this thread, then a person who only has a simple question about a minor problem will have to open a whole new thread in Scam Alerts.
Dear TradersDomain a company that do not pay the clients is a SCAM. I request immediately your proofs from the accusations or pay me my money immediately.

Dear FPA, kindly request for you to access the company files/servers and analyze my situation.
We experiencing difficult times with the covid and it's very sad that still exist company doing this.

We are responding to the same issue in two different threads. This is ridiculous. The client cheated the system and is now blaming us when we provided him with the original deposit back and can go trade on any other brokerage.

We also provided proof with various orders depicting the practice.

Same issue is here

Back