• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TokyoProSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi,

Same here, I am new to forex, started using Tokyopro system and to be honest it did make profitable trades, but I am seeing the same thing, the trades are not the same as those listed on FPA page.
Moreover the system ferociously opens new trades, when there is huge volatility, say on every 100 pips with quite significant size, which accumulates to big drawdown.
I am not saying system is bad, just trades are not the same... so I am not sure if at the end I can expect profit or not...

Hi,

I have subscribed to this system.

I have been running it on a demo account since 9th February.

It took it's first trade on 10th February and has closed a total of 24 trades since then, up to and including 10th March. It currently has 3 open trades, all of which opened on 14th March and are all currently in profit.

Out of the 24 closed trades, 22 were profitable and 2 were losers.

To date, this account is up 31.27%, of which 8.43% has been in March.

I attach a screenshot of the Myfxbook page which is monitoring this account.

I must admit to being happy with what I am witnessing and intend to start this on a live account in April.

Attachments

• TPS - myfxbook.pdf
    499 KB · Views: 23
Hi,

I have subscribed to this system.

I have been running it on a demo account since 9th February.

It took it's first trade on 10th February and has closed a total of 24 trades since then, up to and including 10th March. It currently has 3 open trades, all of which opened on 14th March and are all currently in profit.

Out of the 24 closed trades, 22 were profitable and 2 were losers.

To date, this account is up 31.27%, of which 8.43% has been in March.

I attach a screenshot of the Myfxbook page which is monitoring this account.

I must admit to being happy with what I am witnessing and intend to start this on a live account in April.

Many false reports on FPA, this one is closest to the truth if not exactly accurate, thanks!

Many bad people posting lies on here!

I started with this EA with $500 at the beginning of last week. My stats:

Week 1 (Week of March 5) - $32.72 profit, no open trades at end of week - 6.54% gain
Week 2 (Week of March12) - $29.84 profit, no open trades, week is not finished, we will see. So far this week 5.96% gain

I would encourage this high pro trader to keep trading and actually do a bit more, however, if they only do this I will always be a subscriber
to this system (though I will always know that this could be better). That is it, I increase my balance to $1000 for next week.

Back