• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TokyoProSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
how can i make sure that my ea is uploaded to my vps as well? im using the default vps of mt4. i synchronized it but not sure if that did it.

FPA Forums Team Note: If you need technical support for your VPS, please ask your VPS provider or else open a separate thread for the issue. The specific subject of this thread is the TokyoProSystem.

Several other posts were removed because they were discussing another company's product.

Please keep this and all other threads in Forex Services Discussions on topic.

I am telling the thruth!

Sort of about TokyoProSystem EA. My own experience is that it operates even when there's an obvious trend/channel against it. So the drawdown in my case is in the range of 3-35%. Screenshot for your reference. Any constructive advice or the tuning of the EA appreciated.
31mar201735percent_drawdown.png

I use it in a semi-automatic mode, on 28 march i closed manually its trade with profit at an importrant level 110.15 ,so now i do not have drawdown

What is happening with this?
Yesterday 7 sucessive sell trades were opened when every indicator, tech analysis and currency meter
showed it as a buy.
It was almost certain to go up and it did.

But as it kept going up more sell trades were opened!

Subscribers lost 616 pips in one day.

The TokyoPro website says - High Profit, Low Risk.

The overall performance is good but these 7 trade could easily have wiped out an account,
as even using good money management, 616 pip loss is definitely not Low Risk.

What stop loss is used, if any?

Back