Tradecopy (Storm lll)

Don't know why you people continue falling for those service companies:confused:!

Why should you pay 1200$ for a service. Hadn't you thought of learning trading before investing or in other words throwing your money into Scam service company promises!!?

First Learn Trading on a demo, then open a live account with a regulated broker.

In the ideal world that is what everyone should do however , trading is not easy as we know . Therefore people get lured by these scam companies into thinking they have some sort of magic bullet , in most cases that bullet is a blank.

$1200 is in my opinion an insane amount.

Last edited:
Not everyone has the time to learn. That's what makes it so easy for bad account managers and signals companies to keep getting customers.

There are some good companies out there. The problem is that it's like digging through the output of New York City's sewer system in search of the occasional diamond ring that accidentally gets flushed.

You're right but I did all the research before I decided to buy. I had no way of knowing Jin (from Tradecopy) would become extremely greedy.
Also I am not one of just a few who was afected. Big and savvy traders invested high in her system. Im talking about $200.000 USD and beyond.
Please take a look here shenjin's Profile | Myfxbook .
You can visit this forum too Tradecopy

Thanks

I have tested lots of these tradecopy mechanisms to use with my own business there was only one I found to work properly ( and I didnt test it for that long to be honest) and this one didnt use EA's attached to MT4.

Maybe gave my perspective from a trader's eyes but even from a clients view, it's ridiculous to spend 1200$ for any service.

Even if it's somehow not Scam and you can profit from it, how much time to regain your investment(1200$) first, looking at most clients who get involved in such services have small accounts not big ones to cover those services expenses.

Personally, would never trust anyone to work on my investment in the markets. Till you find a trustful service or manager, spent some thousands on Scams, you could had learnt trading;)

Back