• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradersWay.com

General discussions of a financial company
100% Deposit Bonus

Trader's Way widens your trading opportunities providing you with a 100% bonus on your deposit.
You only need to make a deposit, choose the bonus amount and it will be credited to your trading account. The bonus is cashed to your account on a daily trading volume basis.

How to get the bonus:
Click Deposit and choose any of our deposit options
In the Deposit Bonus dropdown list, choose the desired bonus amount, up to 100% (or $5,000) of your deposit
Accept Deposit Bonus Terms and Conditions
The bonus will be automatically credited to your account
Trading with Trader’s Way you can be sure of the widest range of trading opportunities. All financial markets, different types of accounts for any taste and the most advanced technologies are at your services. Enjoy the freedom of trading and live the life of maximum opportunities!

For more details check Trader’s Way.

FxWire Pro Newsfeed

FxWirePro™ is a leading financial analysis company providing real time research to FX participants around the world.

Forex traders often face information overload and do not have time to crawl through paragraphs of text and find the relevant information needed to place winning trades. FxWirePro™ is "the recommend forex newswire service" for the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 terminals. The FxWirePro™ newsfeed comes readily integrated with the MT4 and MT5 terminals and provide real time analysis on:
  • Currency Forecasts
  • Money Market
  • Sovereign Ratings
  • Institutional Positions
  • Treasury
  • Geopolitics
  • Economic Indicators
  • Digital Currencies
  • Commodities
  • Technical Analysis
  • Central Banks
  • Stock Indices
For more information please visit Trader's Way.

Free Demo Access

We offer a free demo account that is similar to any of our real trading accounts so that you can learn to use our trading system free of risk. You can try your hand at trading and devise your own trading strategy (advisers and automated trading work on all accounts) with no risk whatsoever.

Moreover, you can learn how different types of accounts work, how commissions are calculated, and how to assess the quality of our services.

For more information please visit Trader’s Way.

Bank Transfer (Abra)

TradersWay, a prime on-line FOREX and CFD broker, is pleased to offer additional payment option to its clients – ABRA. The new money transfer option, added into TradersWay payments list, will make deposit operations easier and more convenient.

Abra allows you to buy, store, and invest in 30 cryptocurrencies and 50 fiat currencies all from one app. Fund your account using bank transfer/wire, credit/debit card, or support cryptocurrencies to start investing.

Term & Conditions apply:
  1. Download the Abra app. for iOS or Android
  2. Fund your Abra wallet
  3. Exchange for cryptocurrency
  4. Send funds to your trading account

ETHER payments available now

TradersWay, a prime on-line FOREX and CFD broker, is pleased to offer a one more payment option to its clients – ETHER . The new money transfer option, added into TradersWay Private Office, will make deposit and withdrawal operations easier and more convenient.

From now on, TradersWay’s customers can deposit and withdraw funds from their trading accounts using ETHER. The introduction of the wide-spread and popular payment system was aimed at further improvement of our service for clients’ convenience.

TradersWay aspires to provide free, limitless trading expanding your opportunities and allowing you to live the life you want. The company is committed to constant upgrading of its trading conditions, technologies and services. It highly values its customers and respects their needs and will keep on adding new convenient payment methods in the near future.

Hi. Did anyone else get hit by this a few hours ago? I took a large loss on a trailing stop.

Any thoughts as to what happened here?

Thanks.

GOLD FORUM.jpg

I was informed by my broker TradersWay that "Liquidity provider sent incorrect price. We have corrected the issue."
They've corrected the issue but how do I get back the money I lost due to their error?

Last edited:
LITECOIN payments available now

TradersWay, a prime on-line FOREX and CFD broker, is pleased to offer a one more payment option to its clients – LITECOIN. The new money transfer option, added into TradersWay Private Office, will make deposit and withdrawal operations easier and more convenient.

From now on, TradersWay’s customers can deposit and withdraw funds from their trading accounts using LITECOIN. The introduction of the wide-spread and popular payment system was aimed at further improvement of our service for clients’ convenience.

TradersWay aspires to provide free, limitless trading expanding your opportunities and allowing you to live the life you want. The company is committed to constant upgrading of its trading conditions, technologies and services. It highly values its customers and respects their needs and will keep on adding new convenient payment methods in the near future.

wow. i always knew gold is very volatile. but not as much. i didn't trade with gold at this time. now i don’t want to.

↑ It wasn't Gold, it was the liquidity provider but yes, Gold can be quite unpredictable.

*Update
TradersWay has removed my two trades and adjusted my balance accordingly.
I thanked them for their quick response and actions and told them I would post positively on their service.

What's really scary is say that was a 10,000p drop instead of 1,000?
My account would have been wiped to zero. :confused:

Last edited:
Back