Tvbit.net Exchange

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me if this exchange tvbit.net is legit or not?
This website is 100% a scam and the website was just setup in March 2022 DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to try and withdraw your money as that is part of the scam. These scams are called Pig Butchering and the video below further explains how it works.

Start by taking screenshots of all messages, trades, their website, wallet addresses, etc. for your records. What country are you from so we can advise where to report this fraud.

1652741081839.png

Where can you report? I have screenshots of WhatsApp conversations WhatsApp number +66 61 185 0642 from where they are contacted to make you invest in tvbit.net.

I am from UK and I do have screenshots etc...do you think there is a way to recover anything ??
File reports with the UK FCA, the FBI via IC3 and the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO). If there is any connection with Hong Kong please also file a police report with the HK Police (form is online)

FCA

FBI IC3

GASO

This website is 100% a scam and the website was just setup in March 2022 DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to try and withdraw your money as that is part of the scam. These scams are called Pig Butchering and the video below further explains how it works.

Start by taking screenshots of all messages, trades, their website, wallet addresses, etc. for your records. What country are you from so we can advise where to report this fraud.

View attachment 76821

@punisher, thanks for your Input! It looks like all of us have been worked through this method, gladly I just invested 100usd for which I have recovered 50, then again, The rest is still there and the 5g coin as they call it... it's given already more than 100% in revenue... The question is... How much more time should leave it in there? ..... Ha! it's just raising and raising... So... Maybe 1 more week? So it makes maybe 300% and then simply whithrawal? Or just say.. thank you! :p and bye bye... asap...

Guys could you share... the reason on why do you think they won't let you take your money? Is it because you cut communication or something with your "Butcher"??
Where you teached.. on how to buy usdt via binance, transfer to TVBIT and buy tvbs? Then teached how to actually whithrawal all the way to your bank account? ... I believe it is a standard strategy...

Thanks!! For your input!

Back