Tvbit.net Exchange

File reports with the UK FCA, the FBI via IC3 and the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO). If there is any connection with Hong Kong please also file a police report with the HK Police (form is online)

FCA

FBI IC3

GASO
Do you think there is a chance of any money recovery ??

Gracias por toda tu ayuda
Tome capturas de pantalla de todas las comunicaciones, el sitio web, las billeteras utilizadas, sus transacciones y cualquier otra información útil. De qué país eres para que te aconsejemos dónde denunciar este delito.

@punisher, thanks for your Input! It looks like all of us have been worked through this method, gladly I just invested 100usd for which I have recovered 50, then again, The rest is still there and the 5g coin as they call it... it's given already more than 100% in revenue... The question is... How much more time should leave it in there? ..... Ha! it's just raising and raising... So... Maybe 1 more week? So it makes maybe 300% and then simply whithrawal? Or just say.. thank you! :p and bye bye... asap...

Guys could you share... the reason on why do you think they won't let you take your money? Is it because you cut communication or something with your "Butcher"??
Where you teached.. on how to buy usdt via binance, transfer to TVBIT and buy tvbs? Then teached how to actually whithrawal all the way to your bank account? ... I believe it is a standard strategy...
I would withdraw your money and walk away. The coin and profits are 100% fake which is why the value keeps going up.

Tome capturas de pantalla de todas las comunicaciones, el sitio web, las billeteras utilizadas, sus transacciones y cualquier otra información útil. De qué país eres para que te aconsejemos dónde denunciar este delito.
Soy de argentina

Soy de argentina
Presente informes con las siguientes agencias

Comisión Nacional de Valores

FBI via IC3

Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO) - tienen chat en vivo gratis en su sitio web. esquina inferior derecha

Presente informes con las siguientes agencias

Comision Nacional de Valores

FBI a través de IC3

Global Anti Scam Organisation (GASO) - tienen chat en vivo gratis en su sitio web. esquina inferior derecha
Thanks,

Do you have advice ho could do it ??
Watch the video in post #3 in this thread. Most of the scammers are in Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar which are lawless countries and some of the higher up government officials there take kickbacks from the scam bosses. Given you are in Europe, you could try to sue the crypto exchanges or hold the bank liable but both require lawyers and are a fairly expensive road to go down.

The thread below has articles and more details about these scams.

Back