Ubroker

Poptrader

Recruit
This broker does cold calls and encourages you to test their platform and promises long-term forex brokerage support. The MT4 platform does not install properly, so you are asked to use their web trader. The web trader has no indication as to who owns it or what platform it runs. After 2-3 successful trades, the company encourages you to deposit more money. However, they do not use stop losses and it is a wild ride between support and resistance with long and short trades on the same commodity, index or currency pair - nevertheless resulting in nice profits! Now that you feel some confidence in their trading methods, watch out!

On the last trade, they deliberately attempt to liquidate your account and make it appear that they have also lost significant sums! Once this has been achieved, you will no longer hear from the company. They are unable to be contacted, and have successfully walked away with your money. By the way, the web trader platform is probably a demo account, and the MT4 software install is spyware and Norton 360 won't let you install it.

Use that email. Invite them to come to this thread and explain themselves.

I began to call from the number +32 2808 11 39 different people, urging them to trade under the guidance of two weeks, not how it is at the risk, and then in its sole discretion to continue or withdraw money. Persuaded open you deposit the minimum amount of 200 euros. My manager was appointed to a certain Alexander Burov (Skype: brokertop100), and my counselor, Mr Markov (Skype: markovtrade). I clearly followed all their instructions and as a result lost all deposit and they even began trying to persuade me to fill it again already at 5,000 euros. I refused and wrote a complaint to the helpdesk where I cynically replied that I was doing everything myself at your own risk and its consultants your company is not responsible.

I began to call from the number +32 2808 11 39 different people, urging them to trade under the guidance of two weeks, not how it is at the risk, and then in its sole discretion to continue or withdraw money. Persuaded open you deposit the minimum amount of 200 euros. My manager was appointed to a certain Alexander Burov (Skype: brokertop100), and my counselor, Mr Markov (Skype: markovtrade). I clearly followed all their instructions and as a result lost all deposit and they even began trying to persuade me to fill it again already at 5,000 euros. I refused and wrote a complaint to the helpdesk where I cynically replied that I was doing everything myself at your own risk and its consultants your company is not responsible.

I'm glad you resisted the request for 5k Eur. Chances are that they'd want 25k more after losing that. That's typical for account mismanagement scams.

i tried to test the mt4 demo. it installed properly but not able to create demo acct. in mt4 platform it show INVESTING SOLUTIONS LTD.

If we click on live chat its asking to make live registration.

something suspicious....

1.jpg
2.jpg

Don't trade with Ubroker. Nothing but a scammer. They persuaded me to open the last trade that busted my account, after i tried to withdraw the remaining balance. Now there is no balance to withdraw.

UBROKER, Skyfx, Broker Capital, Bayrons.com, Oxnard .... all same people.

Don't trade with Ubroker. Nothing but a scammer. They persuaded me to open the last trade that busted my account, after i tried to withdraw the remaining balance. Now there is no balance to withdraw.

UBROKER, Skyfx, Broker Capital, Bayrons.com, Oxnard .... all same people.

Did you open your own thread regarding this?

I opened a thread on one of the earliest broker i dealt with.
On the newer ones, Ubroker, i only realised how that was a scam after reading many reports here.
And on Skyfx, i also found that my broker from Ubroker is a subject of complaints in one of the thread here. And that's how Skyfx got my number and keep calling me.
And this broker was also the last recipient of my ailing account in bayrons.

Back