• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Umarkets.ai (Was Umarkets.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Crypt has fallen quite a lot. I wonder what they are doing now, all those people who bought bitcoins on the "minimums"? :)

Everyone will remember how bitcoin once cost nothing for years and get ready to wait. And then cryptocurrency lovers will fall into a lethargic sleep, although the most advanced ones can still have time to sell the rest and switch to the real economy. Apparently, there is a crisis ahead and this is a good way to make money.

What signs of the crisis? Nothing of the kind! The American market is constantly rising, rates and the dollar are rising as well. There is almost no unemployment. Markets are marking time. It's not clear what to make money on.

I see signs of a fast crisis just in a constant increase in interest rates and the dollar rising. According to the theory of economic cycles, oil should have fallen with the growth of the dollar, but it kept quite high. This was a little confusing. And now, when oil has fallen, shares will be next in line. Shares will fall as soon as employment data in the United States worsens. The shares of recent record holders of capitalization will fall the hardest, that's when we sell them. It's a good thing they are on the platform.

Seems like the markets didn't want to wait until the employment situation gets worse and decided to drop in advance :))) S&P has officially been in the bear market state for a month already. The Dow, too, i think, but not everyone is ready to admit it.

Sell indices and shares, my friend. You can buy gold only, but still, be careful. We have privileges as we get access to the wide range of shares and besides the rises we can also make money on the falls. Some shares stably lose up to 50% per month – it's a very mig number!

I tried to use your advice. Unsuccessfully. Shares of the companies with a million dollar capitalization are growing. Amazon and Apple for example.

Back