• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Umarkets.ai (Was Umarkets.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Is there anyone here who had a great experience with umarkets? im starting to worry now
Hello yes I traded with Umarkets.I never had a problem with them as long as I properly communicate with my Analyst.

Is there anyone here who had a great experience with umarkets? im starting to worry now
Hi, I am Megan from Umarkets and I would like to help you with your concern. Please email the full name and email address that you used to register for your account at Umarkets to clients.en@umarkets.info so we can check the status of your account and your withdrawal request. You can also send us the info via a personal message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UmarketsForexCommunity/.

You judge by the short term. Shares of these two companies have been growing since January, but this is only a rebound, and it is quite natural, because now is the reporting season. Companies report earnings for the past year. Last year was a good one, but the outlook is most likely negative, because we see a gap up at the opening of the American market, followed by a decrease. That is, expectations are not met, this situation is very frequent. In practical terms, this means the likelihood of shares rebound, followed by a continuation of the negative trend. That is, the maximum recovery will not exceed the price peaks of the shares of last year.

Now I understand. The logic is clear. Your gold forecast was correct. The chart is growing all the time. I decided to check the statistics at large periods in order to understand what money can be made on. So, on gold, the maximum price of last year was 1366. As I understand it, you can safely buy it with 1360 takeprofit. It’s a pity I didn’t buy it before!

Can you advise any general methods of trading with shares? There are a lot of shares on Umarkets and it's quite difficult for me to understand what and when to buy. Technical analysis, of course, helps, but not always, for some reason.

It is impossible to rely only on the technical analysis. The stock market depends on external factors, the overall risk appetite and so on. There is competition between the regional markets of Europe, America and Asia, as I understand it. The American market is on the rise now. Shares can go up even without having a special reason for that.

The share price primarily depends on how the issuing company is doing. If things are going well and there is a prospect of good dividends, the shares are bought in the hope of receiving these dividends. This must be done before the date of registry fixation, which is always before the payment. Fundamental factors often influence stronger than technical, that's true. It is also necessary to understand that some companies pay dividends several times a year. Such events should always be monitored in advance to avoid surprises.

Well, that explains some pricing anomalies. I will check the Earnings calendar from now on. The main thing is not to confuse on which exchange this or that company is registered.

Where can I find this Earnings calendar? And when is it better to buy shares in advance?

Calendars are present on the umarkets website. Keep in mind that not all companies are included there, but each exchange has its own full calendars. There’s no problem with getting things going. To receive dividends, shares are bought no later than a week before the issuer's report, otherwise dividends will not be credited.

Back