• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Umarkets.ai (Was Umarkets.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Robbers and thieves group
I received numerous contacts them and signed them because of their cunning and deceit
The first thing that happened to me when they have deposited I can not find the balance in the platform :(
Second problem Alasebred very Kpearerrr
Third problem is serious after taking two days twice balance demanded withdrawal Kai another company surprised the disabled clouds sent them letters and calls have not responded
The monument was Ptsfir account and close it :(

Good afternoon, I would like to explain my experience with UMARKETS.COM, which has external financial department called MAXISERVICES LTD. Well it turns out that in May Aperture has them, got $ 10,000 and they gave me a bonus of the same amount, commenting that if I could make lots of operations 1000 that bonus would be for me. Well then I for more than 3 months working with them, had a habit of asking a weekly report by email in which I could report about bonus to consolidate. The first week of September 2016 asked for a full withdrawall: my amount with benefits and bonus. Money mine took me 50 days to receive it and I finally paid by Western Union because it seems they do not know very well how to resend transfer. But the bonus NOT PAY ME have wanted, they told me it was against the company, which was scalping and that they had to give me more explanations. I will recommend you Do not work with them, they are not serious and that bond that you promise, you will never pay you. I hope I have helped someone who poses work with UMARKETS.COM, I have evidence if any of you require them.
Regards,

Robbers and thieves group
I received numerous contacts them and signed them because of their cunning and deceit
The first thing that happened to me when they have deposited I can not find the balance in the platform :(
Second problem Alasebred very Kpearerrr
Third problem is serious after taking two days twice balance demanded withdrawal Kai another company surprised the disabled clouds sent them letters and calls have not responded
The monument was Ptsfir account and close it :(
I have been scammed by them too. Deposited a huge some of money of 30000 $ and UTMarkets stopped paying all its clients. they say the accounts are frozen and the banks are not letting them do any transactions and they have to show trades in the system to release money. but the trades are now in huge negative numbers. they are going to liquidate the accounts and run away. A 30k account has a negative trade in a day of 4500$ followed by similar negative trades of smaller amounts. Its a complete rip off. I strongly urge no one to invest further in this scam and I hope if some one out here can help me get my initial investments atleast.

I have been scammed by them too. Deposited a huge some of money of 30000 $ and UTMarkets stopped paying all its clients. they say the accounts are frozen and the banks are not letting them do any transactions and they have to show trades in the system to release money. but the trades are now in huge negative numbers. they are going to liquidate the accounts and run away. A 30k account has a negative trade in a day of 4500$ followed by similar negative trades of smaller amounts. Its a complete rip off. I strongly urge no one to invest further in this scam and I hope if some one out here can help me get my initial investments atleast.

Do you mean UMarkets or UTMarkets.

Please open a thread in Scam Alerts and give details...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/

Hi. I have a mini account with this broker but I had to own USD 500 to set it up! I couldn't make a decision whether to set up an acoount with this broker or not because I usually start trading with USD 500. Generally, I set up an account with a broker I don't know maximum at USD 200. However this time I decided to take the risk because support seemed to be quite sensible. I wanted to post a piece of our conversation but accidentally deleted it. I've been trading with the broker several months without any problem. On the FPA, the forum undoubtedly with good reputation and reliability, where the administration tries to keep only true reviews and discussions, I found one topic which brought into question the broker's work. I don't know what to do: continue trading in a small volume, as I have done so far, or withdraw all money and set up an account with some other broker. I even had a kind of panic when I started reading but still one of the negative reviews was about another broker, actually, and other reviews were not proved with screenshots which relieved me.

So, why do you stick to this broker I still don't understand? According to the website, the conditions are standard, the only thing that attracted me was the cryptocurrency, but in general, it's an ordinary broker, to my mind.

There are two different opininons about the broker: some people like it, some - don't. I'm thinking of opening an account with it, just of the curiousity...The only one thing that worries me is the amount of deposit. In my opinion, USD 500 is pretty much. Well, I'll think of it and watch the topic.

Yes, 500$ is quite a bit, usually the minimum deposit is around 100$. Is this broker so different from others that it can have such conditions?

It's difficult to tell. There are so many companies right now and they all have their own conditions. Some brokers' real accounts require several thousand dollars, so 5004$ is not that much when compared to those. So it's all relative. Who knows, maybe they work really well...And if you're that interested, you can get a demo account. I read about it on their site.

Back