Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Lost 100+ pips by Sive's analysis

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Dear Friends,
We continue with creating Sentiment index that is based on your performance within current week.

This is weekly Survey that will let us to build SIVE"S SENTIMENT INDEX. This index will be based on results of YOUR trading by SIVE"S analysis and recomendations. Survey will take place weekly and you will be able to vote on Friday and within a weekend. Results of each survey will be averaged thus, FPA will draw a chained Sentiment index. The chart of this index will be put in sticked thread in Sive's Part of Forum.

There are 5 possible answers in Survey.
Choose the answer on relation only to current week.

1. I earned more than 100 pips within week by Sive's analysis.
2. I earned 1-100 pips within the week by Sive's analysis;
3. I have draw results or earned/lost not by Sive's recommendations;
4. I lost 1-100 pips within the week by Sive's analysis;
5. I lost more than 100 pips during the week by Sive's analsys.

Please be really honest on voting, and do not scare that it could lead to some consequences to Sive. That's not the subject of this survey. FPA puts real hope on your attention to this survey and your participation. Expect for the Sentiment chart's first appearing on Moday! Whether it will appear or not now depends on you, since index will be based on your votes only!
That's the weekly survey - to support this index we need your honest answers on each week!

I'm still not 100% convinced by the poll. I followed Sives analysis earlier in the week, placed a trade and ended up being stopped out. Someone else doing the same may have moved their stop to BE and broke even...

All the best

Michael

I'm still not 100% convinced by the poll. I followed Sives analysis earlier in the week, placed a trade and ended up being stopped out. Someone else doing the same may have moved their stop to BE and broke even...

All the best

Michael

Michael, do not worry on that. We all know that in any trade there is a personal factor as well, and you can be stopped out even if W. Baffett will give you a signal.
hence you should vote either 4 or 5, if this was single trade and you've taken a loss as a result of current week.

Well I earned upwards of 150 pips this week on gold. I am not sure how much of this is attributable to Sive but I do value his anaysis very highly for Gold and Eur/Usd.

Thanks Sive. You are 'The Man' Keep up the good work m8:)

I see a bearish gartley on daily EU?

Can any one confirm they also do?

13710-12744-13242 left wing

13242-12795-13389 right wing

I have been trading live from 2007 and I dont trade Mon or Fri and not last few days of month or triple witching days. My trades are influenced for the overall picture by Sive and I dont use hard stops.

I have mental stops but I take positions with very low leverage thus has kept me un margined if the trade has run up against me.

Getting out I can average out with new positions or do a stop and reverse.

This year I have a growth of 69% a lot lower than the same period last year but I think the market is tougher to trade than the Lehman, and Grexit times.

Im overall bearish on EU so I only look for shorts.

Sive many thanks for the years of your posts and I hope it will continue for much more time.

:)

Michael, do not worry on that. We all know that in any trade there is a personal factor as well, and you can be stopped out even if W. Baffett will give you a signal.
hence you should vote either 4 or 5, if this was single trade and you've taken a loss as a result of current week.

Thanks Sive, I have done that. Warren Buffet has never given me any advive but when I heard that George Soros was no longet short USD against GBP at the end of 2007 I thought there must be a good chance of a fall there and wondered about trading it. The best trade that I never took as GBPUSD went from a peak of 2.1 to a trough around 1.35... Such is life :rolleyes:

All the best

Michael

Back