What are the List of news Events which have High Volatile for News Trading

shanmugapradeep

Corporal
Hello,

What are the list of news events that can bring about significant price movements and high volatility in the forex market? I personally know of two events: NFP and FOMC, which are known for their high volatility.

Hello,

What are the list of news events that can bring about significant price movements and high volatility in the forex market? I personally know of two events: NFP and FOMC, which are known for their high volatility.
Indeed, NFP (Non-Farm Payroll) and FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) meetings are notable for causing significant price movements and volatility in the forex market. Top 3:
Interest Rate Decisions - Central banks' decisions on interest rates, as they directly affect currency values.
NFP (Non-Farm Payroll) - Has a significant impact on the market through its influence on monetary policy expectations.
FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) Meetings - Discussions on monetary policy and economic forecasts can lead to substantial fluctuations.

Secondary, but still important events include:

CPI (Consumer Price Index) - Measures inflation and can influence central bank policy, affecting currency strength.
GDP (Gross Domestic Product) Reports - Indicate the economic health of a country, influencing its currency value.
Unemployment Rate - High unemployment rates can weaken a currency, while low rates can strengthen it.

I think interest rate decisions , If central banks, raise the interest rates ,people from other countries might want to invest their money here because they can get more value for their money. This can make our country's money worth more.

Sure, guy above said that unemployment rate matters, that is a fact. It's of utmost importance to keep an eye on the FRS decisions, FOMC and everything that is connected to the key interest rate. It primarily depends on what you are used to trade but in any case it would be quite effective to track as much data as you can.
Use economic calendar, every broker offers it, almost. There are a lot of events and sometimes brokers even stress the effect level of this or that event. So, there are many outcomes.

I think interest rate decisions , If central banks, raise the interest rates ,people from other countries might want to invest their money here because they can get more value for their money. This can make our country's money worth more.
Agreed, where do you think it's better to invest, in which country?

Back