What would you rather use for trading?

Hello guys,

I am rather new to trading. I was wondering what you would rather use in order to trade forex:

Expert Advisors, Signals, Social Trading or Indicators?

Develop your own trading strategy by educating yourself and studying. Trust your money with yourself and yourself alone. That's why I always recommend my friends to avoid signals and trading groups.

If you're new to trading, it's wise to explore each option and find what suits your trading style best. Expert Advisors can automate trading but require due diligence in testing. Signals are great if you can validate their success rate. Social Trading allows you to mimic the trades of more experienced traders, while Indicators help you make informed decisions through price analysis. It's all about blending these tools with a solid understanding of the market. Happy trading!

Hello guys,

I am rather new to trading. I was wondering what you would rather use in order to trade forex:

first of all make sure U educate Urself about tradin. theres so much U might not know yet. start by learnin everythin U can then try out what Uve learned by backtestin Ur strategies. practice on demo accounts for at least six months. once Ure confident with Ur demo tradin U can start tradin live.

Expert Advisors definitely! Although not all of them can be trusted! Also, you need to make sure it works fine on a demo account. And, some EAs are just trending EAs, that can only be profitable during a specific period of time.

Hello guys,

Social trading is best, you have to apply minimal efforts to find reliable provider thankfully lots of them are in the market, personally I invested in eToro and HFM copy trading providers.

Hello guys,

I'd recommend starting with indicators to understand market movements. Once you're comfortable, you can explore expert advisors and signals. Social trading can also be helpful to learn from others.

Back