Where to start

open demo account by any broker
I recommend to use MT4

and don't trade using these fake articles about how to trade forex
use your own brain

you can try to trade news (fpa has news signals) or find patterns or else what is comfortable for you
It's so obvious to say it but yes demo is arguably the best way to get a feel/experience for live trading.
You can and should demo new strategies too if if you are seasoned trader

Trading View for me also .
Great features on it plus its user friendly and I know I'm repeating myself but demo demo demo

In order not to lose extra time and money, I advise you to learn to read charts on a demo account. This is the most effective learning method, and you don't lose any money. Monitor the current quotes of currency pairs and gain experience.

I have recently started trading, currently I am doing demo trading and planning to start live trading with micro lot sizes and side by side I do study economic news, try to understand technical and fundamental analysis.

Its nice that you are enhancing your knowledge through different mediums, A trader should see different analysis even he is doing demo trading because it is a training phase and you have to learn many basic things that will benefit in future your knowledge and practice will give you results . As you are a beginner and having an urge to know your steps are very proper towards trading.

Its nice that you are enhancing your knowledge through different mediums, A trader should see different analysis even he is doing demo trading because it is a training phase and you have to learn many basic things that will benefit in future your knowledge and practice will give you results . As you are a beginner and having an urge to know your steps are very proper towards trading.
That's a very good suggestion. A newbie can definitely experiment with numerous strategies, analysis on the demo account definitely it helps them to increase their exposure.

Back