Why do 80-90% of beginner Forex traders lose ALL of their money?

When we are going to trade without proper awareness how can we hope for best . Forex will show its risks effects. Beginners need more care learning and passion. They should do trading not for quick profits but for getting experience that will count in future.

Any one who do not acts upon rules not make a plan can loose his amount. In beginners ratio of loss is high because they are in a process of learning .After learning they will find how to handle with loss. Less knowledge and practice is main cause of their loss.

Also what do you mean by loosing all their money ? I just do not get to it's full potential. We all start trading as a newbies and usually doing so with a bit of potential earning and start playing with all that with few spared hundreds and that's it. So be like that at a first;)

Because they don't follow simple rules like trading with small lots, using low leverage etc. Basically volatility kills any trading success if we don't learn how to control or avoid it.

I dont know why new traders lose their money, but certainly I know how I was losing mine in the beginning. I was just too excited about all trading options and possibilities on this market so I have not been disciplined frequently and was trading outside my trading plan and strategy

Hello fellow traders

here below is a video that i have made on this subject , hope it does help

Happy trading

Erik

Hello fellow traders

Here below is my market analysis for the coming week of trading:

I have a simple strategy with only 3 indicators based on Elliott Waves and Bill Williams trading chaos

Hope you will find this useful

Happy Trading

Erik

Business is never an easy things at any age or any time in the history. It is the story of every business that 90% of the people lose their money. A successful business requires huge market awareness, predictibility, and time. Do you have these traits? Ask yourself!

Back