Why I need Forex?

Lesson (whatever)

" Never invest the money that you cannot afford to lose"

Wishing you all the luck with your next effort.
I have to say it again: You can lose more than you have deposited.
Don't overleverage your positions as you may end up owing the broker.

Thanks for quoting me.
Problem is many of us invest money in the Forex market without knowing how volatile this market could be. At the end of the day, this brings us huge problems.

Every trader must know that this market can be very dangerous. Thus, one must not invest his money that he needs to maintain his family and never take more than 2% risk on a single entry.

Yes it is better always obey golden rules investing money in high risk business namely forex, just invest money that afford to lose, and if eventually facing with failure it will not become problem for overall financial family

Thanks for quoting me.
Problem is many of us invest money in the Forex market without knowing how volatile this market could be. At the end of the day, this brings us huge problems.

Every trader must know that this market can be very dangerous. Thus, one must not invest his money that he needs to maintain his family and never take more than 2% risk on a single entry.
That is true, but a trader should never neglect the broker they are dealing with, as eventually they are the ones you keep your money at.

It's a very good comment about risks. According to my experience a lot of traders (especially beginners) simply neglect the risk management. And as a result they lose their money very quickly.

I know many traders who not try to learn risk management they do trading as a game . Neglecting this aspect is a big mistake . All our trading is based on risk and its management when we do it successfully then it is possible to maximize profit chances , minimize loss and grow account for future trading.

Risk awareness is much important no one can manage it until he does not know how risk works react and effects on capital that is why practice is advised to handle it. Traders learn many things with demo trading they can easily calculate risk involving in a trade when they choose leverage or lot size. It further helps them to manage risk.

Yap, I have some suggestion for you. First of all learn well and then practice enough. Then decide which trading method you should go with. According to your trading style select your trading broker. Whatever trading style you select don’t go with non-regulated trading broker. If you are not doing forex properly you may lose money that doesn’t mean you have got scammed. To do proper forex trading you need to clearly know what to apply, when to apply, how to apply.

You really don't need forex in your life that much but if you are willing to trade for earning some extra cash, then you need to spent a lot of time from your life to learn forex trading properly.
Forex is a best way to use your free time , one can make enough amount of earning using this time with the help of trading experience . It will give you positive activity at home you will not waste your time nor you need to go to outside for part time earning,

You are warmly welcome on this forum. I would like to advise you that there are huge number of online sources which provide Forex training at resonable amount including www.forex.com. You need to register on the websites and start learning and implementing the knowledge on the demo account.

Forex is the right choice for everyone because all we need is its basics and after getting enough knowledge and techniques it will become profitable and it doesn't require any age or gender condition to begin trading but it should be kept in mind that Forex market includes high fluctuations.

Back