Williama's Trading System

Totally aggree with andrewdarnell

Thanks andrewdarnell,

I was just about to write the same thing :)

This system need a 'lots' of money to run since you 'have to' increase your bet size everytime, so chances are you will reach the end at some point.

And with $100,000 to trade 0.1 lot, it is only a 2%+ gain in the example, it does not matter how many pips that was gained, the more pips, the more risk, if you understand the math of this system. And everyone can calculate how much money we need in order to trade a 1.0 lot as our master said in his post right?

I hope this is clear, if you have more than $100,000 and like to play 0.1 lot, you can try, otherwise, think it again.

Tony ESW

Last edited:
Time to shut down thread

thanks but i do not find any active trade at present

Williama only demo his system live once back on Jun 13. In many of his earlier posts he promise to show all to us but that hasn't happened and now he is proposing to sell you his program; but since it is so complicated he will only do it if he mentors you by trading your account for part of the profit.

There is no more information to be had from this thread, and it has turn into an advertising medium for Williama. Moderators, it's time to shut down this thread.

Hi all,
Att: Williama
After reading all this thread I find some interesting points need to make it clear. May be there are some things "behind closed doors" Williama left but we don't know jet:) !?.

1. At first he (Williama) didn't introduce him self but the end he said he is money manager. "As a money manager I have to research and learn all these things so I can make the right choices at the right time for my clients."

2. This system need very much money to works.

3. It's not given all info about the system.

4. The system is free so why he need much people get interested in? "Now, since I am getting very little interest on this system, I am thinking not to spend any more time on this."

ect...

So is he wanted us to say that "Hi Williama, can you tell me more about your money managed plan ? which broker can I open account for you managed... ?"

Williama, you don't need to have any comments if I am right otherwise you may give full info to proof your profitable system even not many people interested in this system.

As I have mentioned above: He's waiting us to say " "Hi Williama, can you tell me more about your money managed plan ? which broker can I open account for you managed... ?":)

PS: I see there is a FX blog (posted some where on the FPA forum) with daily signals update, it's quite good signals. You can check it at: Forex Blog

Hello everyone,

Obviously andrewdarnell, qiji@telus.net, and fxtrader2k7, do not like my system. You are entitled to that. Since I do not want to fall into your diminishing comments and since you lack of the knowledge of the system and are completely mistaken about it and I am entitled to defend myself against your envious attacks, I will prove to you my system is genuine. I will trade the account and everyone can see it again as I promised. This is the right moment.

The whole system has been released as is, there is no one single detailed out and I have nothing else to add to it. I will trade again starting most likely Wednesday June-25-2008 in the morning. Now, I have told everyone that if you want to try the system, please understand it accurately, demo trade, I have told everyone to learn how to make the calculations accurately, etc. So basically I have told you what the requirements to succeed are. Can any of you deny I have shown the whole system free? Has anyone given me a cent for what I posted here?

Another thing is to be able to make some money for further work. I have not offered to sell the system to no one as these envious members are saying. Remember that people that defend the interests of brokers are also members, perhaps these guys are. The system is here and is free. I have offered to trade accounts with my system because I am a money manager. Is there anything wrong with that?

I said it took two years for me to figure out this system and not that I have been making money with this system during two years. I also said, brokers took over $200.000 dollars in the process and that I am still paying for it. As for to make $400.000.000 in one year, I am looking forward. As you can see this member is changing comments to mislead people. So are the comments about the system, they are totally misleading and have nothing to do with my system. You will be able to see this once you understand the math behind as you practice.

Hi,

I do not want to insist it works; I want people to see it by themselves. The 35 pip increments are a calculation made specifically for the GBPJPY pair. This has been done by a study of currency behaviors and brokers’ behaviors during a period of 2 years I have done. So are other factors, all through a thorough study I have made during two years.

Hi,

I had it with brokers; they took over $200.000 dollars from me while I figured out how to do this and that motivated me to do this. I am starting to recover from that loss but still paying for it…

If you do not feel like studying to master the system, or you do not want to work for your money is up to you. The whole knowledge is here for you to be able to do the same. If you learn the system appropriately and practice I assure you that you will be able to apply it to accounts as low as $2.000 as I have.

I have recommended for instance to gather $100.000 in a pooled account because of risk management reasons. This way you reduce the risk involved in trading the system. Is that wrong to these guys? Then think why would they say that or the other things they are saying?

In any case, you do not have to spend one single cent trying the system and applying the knowledge given here, is free and you can make your own conclusions.

By the way, the reason I had not traded the account again was to let people be able to study the trades and the system. Otherwise, I would have cluttered the account and people would not be able to differentiate clearly. It is complex enough as is. Please, save a detailed report now so you are able to study those trades. This is why I am giving some time because once I start trading again the account you will have a longer list of trades there.

Last edited:
Can you open a $2.000 demo account and show your trade tomorrow Jun 25 (at what time on GMT) ?

Hi everyone,

Kitty Eliffe,

At that time I was trying to illustrate something else. Some people asked me why couldn´t you just leave the set up and not place more orders. So, I left it like that.
Do not pay attention to the EURUSD set up since that was to show something else. Pay attention only to the trading on the GBPJPY pair set up and trades. Also disregard a couple of orders I placed at the very beginning of the trading to show that the account was active. Pay attention only to the trades that have the 6 repeating prices.

I outlined them in the pìp result message where I show how many pips where made. You just set 6 levels, 3 buy stops and 3 sell stops, once the market moves and triggers a level you place the pending orders on the other five levels. If you want to reduce risk and make more money then you create level 0 which is the one in the center.

Remember to place SL and TP in a way that all opened orders are closed at the same time. Also, to place double lot size in the opposite side from the level that is being triggered. And same lot size in the upper levels of the side a level is being triggered.

Let’s illustrate this:

SL SELL STOPS
TP BUY STOPS
BUY STOP LEVEL 3
BUY STOP LEVEL 2
BUY STOP LEVEL 1
BUY STOP OR SELL STOP LEVEL 0 (if you want to create)
SELL STOP LEVEL 1
SELL STOP LEVEL 2
SELL STOP LEVEL 3
TP SELL STOPS
SL BUY STOPS

This is the set up, I hope everyone can picture it better like this. You just keep placing the required pending orders every time a level is triggered.

would you be able to give example with actual price for both G/Y and E/U. tks

I have just learned about this thread tonight... I read all ten pages up to my post... here is a question Williama - you have posted many times that you are giving away your system for free - this is very generous...

Since you said this system needs to be traded 24/5 and i don't know any human other than in live combat that can sustain themselves to trade around the clock - could you please post the code for you EA?

since this is a simple system but takes lots of man-hours then having the code to drop the EA into our own MT4 platform would help a new person learn your system.

The code of your EA would be very helpful to follow the logic of the sequence and math behind your system...

I believe you would see a more positive responses from some of the more skeptical posters here if you offered your Code for the EA and the EA file...

since this work is already done and since it is a part of your system, can you think of any reason why you would not offer it on this forum since you agreed to offer for free as well?

Cheers,

Jake

Let´s clarify something. I said it is a 24/5 trading if necessary for you to babysit your trading. It all depends on you and your style of trading. You must be prepared if you place your pending orders and the market goes flat for a week for instance (but this is unlikely). This is why, you as a trader have to have the experience to place a reasonable gap according to your style and what you want to make. For instance, if you place your pending orders for the GBPJPY with a half range of 140 pips as I did in the demo (I call half range, the gap from the middle to one of the two targeted ends), you must know that particular pair usually moves 140-200 pips within a day, therefore you would be trading around a day. If you instead, make your calculations and you think 60 pips half range make money, you are up for a shorter period (generally speaking). Of course, if you place the pending orders with a half range of 300 pips; you would have to babysit the account with somebody else taking turns almost for sure.

Regarding the EA:
My EAs do not run my trading, I told you, I only use them for efficiency of placing the pending orders. In other words, my EA ONLY places the 6 pending orders at once that is all, I have to place the EA every time a level is reached, I have to modify the parameters every time according to the calculations I have manually made. Also, many times the brokers disable the EA so all 6 pending orders are not placed at once. They do that because their software calculates everything and when it finds out that no matter what way it goes your account ends up with profit. So, they disable the EA to try to delay your trading. Many times I place the orders manually, besides there is plenty of time. In addition, many members trade in brokers that do not have the mt4 platform. So, everyone has to learn the system as is and be able to trade it manually so you can assure the pending orders are placed at the right moment and not rely on going to sleep and for many reasons an EA not able to place the pending orders at the right moment.

You have to understand that placing the 6 or more pending orders is not big deal or the way they are set up; it is the order in which they are placed what is important. If you place them before or after they are required you end up with a loss. This is this is not a martingale set up as some may think or pyramid or grid or anything like it. It is the math and calculations made by each one according to your account parameters and style that determine the placing of the pending orders and values.

You have to study here and learn how to calculate on your own and have trading experiece, sorry. I am giving all the knowledge here for you to be able to learn how to do it but if you lack those two minimum requirements, you are behind.

code

I've written similar EA long time ago. It's obvieusly bad system because it has too big drawdown. I've never used it in real market, I've got better experts to run ;)

here are the code of EA:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| zrn.mq4 |
//| Copyright © 2008 Mariusz Zarnowski |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2008, Mariusz Zarnowski"
#property link "zarnow@gmail.com"

//---- input parameters

extern int pips=35;

extern double start=0.1;

int pos_count=0;

//| expert initialization function |

int init()

{
//----

pos_count=OrdersTotal();

start=NormalizeDouble(start,2);

//----
return(0);
}
//| expert deinitialization function |
int deinit()
{
//----

//----
return(0);
}
//| expert start function |
int start()
{
//----

if(pos_count>OrdersTotal())

CloseOrdersAll();

else

loop();

//----
return(0);
}
int profit()
{

OrderSelect(OrdersTotal()-1,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

return(MathRound(OrderProfit()/OrderLots()/

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE)));

}

void loop()
{
if(OrdersTotal()==0)
{

if(Close[0]<iMA(NULL,0,100,0,3,0,1))

OpenShort(start,Bid-pips*Point);

else

OpenLong(start,Ask+pips*Point);

}
else
{

if(profit()<0-pips)

{

OrderSelect(OrdersTotal()-1,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

double lots = OrderLots()*2 ;

if(OrderType()==0)

OpenLong(lots,OrderOpenPrice());
else

OpenShort(lots,OrderOpenPrice());

}

}

}

void OpenLong(double loty,double tp) //NATYCHMIASTOWE OTWIERANIE POZYCJI O ZADANYM LOCIE:
{

while(OrdersTotal()==pos_count)

{

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, loty, Ask, 3,0,tp,

"Long GBPJPY willA", 666, 0, Green);

Sleep(7500);

}

pos_count++;

}

void OpenShort(double loty,double tp) //NATYCHMIASTOWE OTWIERANIE POZYCJI O ZADANYM LOCIE:
{

while(OrdersTotal()==pos_count)

{

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, loty, Bid, 3,0,tp,

"Short GBPJPY willA", 666, 0, Red);

Sleep(7500);

}
pos_count++;

}

void CloseOrdersAll() // ZMAYKA WSZYSYKO!!
{
while(OrdersTotal()!=0)
{

OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

if (OrderType()==0)

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_BID),3,Blue);

else if (OrderType()==1)

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_ASK),3,Red);

else OrderDelete(OrderTicket());

Sleep(7500);

}

pos_count=0;

}

Back