Williama's Trading System

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
Hello soldiers!

Recruit Williama got a little too enthusiastic about his new system and posted it in several off topic areas. Since he was claiming returns of 100-500%, I automatically assumed that this was some sort of sales pitch and dealt with his postings.

After some discussions between William and the crew that handles our emails, he assures the FPA that he is not selling anything and just wants to show off a free system that will allow very large returns to be extracted from brokers.

The FPA does not endorse William's system. If you like, you can watch his system. If it works and you want to try it, remember to start our very carefully and trade very small amounts of money at first.

(Or you can read Pharaoh's lengthy article about risk management for the same advice, but in many more words. :p )

Considering that William has promised that this is not in any way a sales pitch, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page if this promise is violated.

I personally do not believe such high returns are possible to achieve safely for any length of time. I now give William a chance to prove me wrong.

Last edited:
All Brokers Scam… I Tell You How…

Hello everyone,

After reading so much about scam and how people continuously lose money in the Forex world, I have felt I need to tell people a piece of knowledge I have about how brokers take everyone´s money legally. The following is a notice I got from one of my brokers in which all is exposed. After you read this, you will have an idea of what brokers actually do but in any case I will translate the paragraphs into simple words.

This is an annual notice from the broker:

“INTERBANK FX, LLC - PRIVACY NOTICE
Interbank FX is a registered Futures Commission Merchant and is regulated by both the National Futures Association (NFA) and the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). As part of the NFA's ongoing requirements, Interbank FX is required to provide customers with information regarding the NFA's Background Affiliation Status Information Center (BASIC System) and our firms Privacy Policy on an annual basis. To learn more about the NFA BASIC System, you may visit the following website: …

Further down you find this…

THE FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADING YOU ARE ENTERING INTO IS NOT CONDUCTED ON AN EXCHANGE. INTERBANK FX, LLC IS ACTING AS A COUNTERPARTY IN THESE TRANSACTIONS AND, THEREFORE, ACTS AS THE BUYER WHEN YOU SELL AND THE SELLER WHEN YOU BUY. AS A RESULT, INTERBANK FX, LLC'S INTERESTS MAY BE IN CONFLICT WITH YOURS. UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN YOUR WRITTEN AGREEMENT OR OTHER WRITTEN DOCUMENTS INTERBANK FX, LLC ESTABLISHES THE PRICES AT WHICH IT OFFERS TO TRADE WITH YOU. THE PRICES INTERBANK FX, LLC OFFERS MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST PRICES AVAILABLE AND INTERBANK FX, LLC MAY OFFER DIFFERENT PRICES TO DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS.
IF INTERBANK FX, LLC ELECTS NOT TO COVER ITS OWN TRADING EXPOSURE, THEN YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT INTERBANK FX, LLC MAY MAKE MORE MONEY IF THE MARKET GOES AGAINST YOU. ADDITIONALLY, SINCE INTERBANK FX, LLC ACTS AS THE BUYER OR SELLER IN THE TRANSACTION, YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY EVALUATE ANY TRADE RECOMMENDATIONS YOU RECEIVE FROM INTERBANK FX, LLC OR ANY OF ITS SOLICITORS.
- The IBFX Team”

As you can see, this is a registered and controlled US broker, all is legal here. So, wherever they do to trade against you is legal. Now, let´s brake down the whole thing…

“THE FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADING YOU ARE ENTERING INTO IS NOT CONDUCTED ON AN EXCHANGE.”

Most brokers people use are intermediaries, this means you are not trading in the real market (exchange market),

“INTERBANK FX, LLC IS ACTING AS A COUNTERPARTY IN THESE TRANSACTIONS AND, THEREFORE, ACTS AS THE BUYER WHEN YOU SELL AND THE SELLER WHEN YOU BUY.”

This means you are actually trading within the broker´s system.

“AS A RESULT, INTERBANK FX, LLC'S INTERESTS MAY BE IN CONFLICT WITH YOURS. UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN YOUR WRITTEN AGREEMENT OR OTHER WRITTEN DOCUMENTS INTERBANK FX, LLC ESTABLISHES THE PRICES AT WHICH IT OFFERS TO TRADE WITH YOU. THE PRICES INTERBANK FX, LLC OFFERS MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST PRICES AVAILABLE AND INTERBANK FX, LLC MAY OFFER DIFFERENT PRICES TO DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS.”

This means that the prices they present to you in your platform are not the real current prices; they are actually manipulated and calculated in the most suitable manner in favor of the broker. You must understand that they are there to take your money. In fact, they have a window of up to 250 pips to work with (I know this as a fact). This also means, that the charts and prices you get are the ones constructed by their platform software calculating every single trade, balance, equity, free margin, used margin, lots, stop losses, take profit, etc. In addition, their software and prices are “ahead of time” in the market relative to you because they know the price way before you and have the advantage to do all this to benefit the broker (intermediary). You must be wondering, but I see that the prices are very similar from broker to broker and from account to another account. Not so, to the eye is, but to an expert eye you find the differences. Some of these are time delays, server disconnections, re quotes, sudden volatility, price freeze, on top you get system access and trade placement and execution may be delayed or fail due to market volatility and volume, quote delays, system and software errors, Internet traffic, outages and other factors. These are all different ways to manipulate the price so it goes against you 90% of the time you trade. Eventually is you are in the right market trend the broker has to give up and give it to you. The problem is that their window is so great (250 pips in normal market conditions) that they have many opportunities to take the client´s money. Remember, they are telling you, the broker “MAY OFFER DIFFERENT PRICES TO DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS.”

“IF INTERBANK FX, LLC ELECTS NOT TO COVER ITS OWN TRADING EXPOSURE, THEN YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT INTERBANK FX, LLC MAY MAKE MORE MONEY IF THE MARKET GOES AGAINST YOU. ADDITIONALLY, SINCE INTERBANK FX, LLC ACTS AS THE BUYER OR SELLER IN THE TRANSACTION, YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY EVALUATE ANY TRADE RECOMMENDATIONS YOU RECEIVE FROM INTERBANK FX, LLC OR ANY OF ITS SOLICITORS.”

Plain and simple, they ALWAYS trade against you. It is only when the market´s trend is so strong in one direction that they have to give up some trades. Of course there are other factors that make people lose the money trading. Greed, fear, and other psychological factors affect the way you trade and they are all used by the broker´s software. As the notice says, you must not believe in any case the price they are showing you in your platform or the indicators.

You must be asking yourself by now, then how can you trade and win if they are always manipulating the prices to their benefit?

This is almost impossible unless you know how. The only possible way is to be able to trade both ways at the same time in such a manner that the price is “trapped”. This is not hedging. Hedging creates loss because you have to pay the spread and also the gap between the two trades. On top, if you have noticed, most of the times you hedge a trade, suddenly there is slow movement in the price or if you release one trade the other suddenly goes against you. This is because of their price manipulation.

So, how do you do it to win most of the times and make real money?

I am making 100%-500% profit a month trading in such a way that the price is “trapped” in such a way that no matter what the broker does, what trend the market is, volatility or any of the other ways the brokers use to take your money affect the trades.

I want to make a contribution to this forum and is FREE. I want to show everyone here how I trade live. You can see me trade free, I charge nothing. All you have to do is download the Meta Trader 4 platform now from FX Pro and login into:

Go to file and then to login
In the box:

Login: 59503
Password : Trapped1
Select the server and click login, you should then be able to see the account.

You can see the account and test it works so you are ready…
I have opened two trades in that account just for you to see that the account is active but that is not the system I am talking about.
I am going to be trading this account live periodically until then but I have planned to trade live the account on Friday June 13-2008 starting 9am New York time, so be ready then so you can see how to trade and trap the price for you to make money ALL THE TIME. If the broker goes up, you make money, if the broker goes down, you make money. I am going to trade the GBPJPY on Friday to show you that volatility and this pair (hardest to trade if you know what I mean)
I want to make a poll:
How much profit do you make a month?
Options:
1. Lose money
2. 0%-10%
3. 10%-20%
4. 20%-50%
5. 50%-100%
6. 100% up

This will reflect how many really successful traders are out there. Be as sincere as possible, this will help people have a real sense of trading Forex. Please rate the information I have given you here to give me feedback to see if is worth placing other information I have.

Last edited:
Hi,

You can login into the account and watch live trading right now. I have placed 6 trades that show how the system starts. As the market moves, you will be able to see new trades and you will see how the system works.

As you can see, when the market reaches the target either above or below the initial price (the one in the middle being "trapped" or sandwiched in the middle of all the pending trades) profit will be made. No matter if it reaches the target in the upper price or the bottom price.

Hi,

Just login into the account with the demo Platform, do not worry. you will be in the account and you will be able to see the system working live.
I am trading live right now! you are missing precious information as I am trading right now. Just by seeing the open and pending orders you can visually see how the system works. As the market moves and you see how the orders repeat again every time an order is triggered.
No matter where the market moves, when one of the top or the bottom targeted prices is hit, profit will be made. in fact the longer it takes to reach such point, the more money it will make. I am using 0.1 and 0.2 lots just to show the system but this account in fact can have 1.0 lots in each trade and make a lot more money in the end when the market reaches the top or bottom target.

Hmm

I wanted to check it out but I'm unable to log in using IBFX's MT4 platform... You also forgot to write which server to use (mini live, standard live or the mini live 2 server...)
Anyway I have tried all, but I was unable to log in. It says invalid account.

Hi,

You are using the wrong broker. You have to download the Meta Trader 4 Platform from FXPro.

Back