Williama's Trading System

Managed account inquiry

I am interested in your system, but don't have the time to trade it effectively. Do you offer managed accounts, and what are the parameters?

queststone

I believe I broke it.

I have been making simulated example of Williama's system and a version I created. At first the systems seemed wonderful and unstoppable. This was until I discovered 2 price patterens that would create a loss. Neither one would probably blow up an account, but never the less they were losses of about 20%.

First pattern: price moves up 3 levels and triggers all 3 buy orders. Then the price falls back one level and triggers a sell level. Then the price moves up and triggers the buy level again. If this little wipsaw continues 10 times you would be at break even, any more and it would make a loss.

Second pattern: price moves up triggering 3 buy orders. Price moves down to the bottom of the grid triggering 6 sell levels. Price moves back up to TP triggering 6 buy levels. I figure this one for the 20% loss.

Can anyone else varify these price patterns as wins/losses?

One Post Please

Williama
Xtrade here: Could you please in one single post put the simple system down as follows - I think this would make everything easier:

Trading GBP/JPY - Time frame of chart i.e 30 min, 1 hr, 4 hr etc.

Chart Time frame __________
Trade open price __________
How many lots on the presented price ____________
Buy at & How many lots __________ S/L ___________ T/P __________
Sell at & How many lots __________ S/L ___________ T/P _________

Please add in an example of how to calculate the spread for the buys and sells.

I think you have made the rules very easy to follow once you are in a trade as far closing all trades at the same time, new price levels etc....
Thanks for your time - Xtrade

I don't see why

I have been making simulated example of Williama's system and a version I created. At first the systems seemed wonderful and unstoppable. This was until I discovered 2 price patterens that would create a loss. Neither one would probably blow up an account, but never the less they were losses of about 20%.

First pattern: price moves up 3 levels and triggers all 3 buy orders. Then the price falls back one level and triggers a sell level. Then the price moves up and triggers the buy level again. If this little wipsaw continues 10 times you would be at break even, any more and it would make a loss.

Second pattern: price moves up triggering 3 buy orders. Price moves down to the bottom of the grid triggering 6 sell levels. Price moves back up to TP triggering 6 buy levels. I figure this one for the 20% loss.

Can anyone else varify these price patterns as wins/losses?

Since you increase the pending orders in the other direction each time it swings I don't see why it matters how many times it goes back and forth.
You are always opening up more or larger orders to cover what you already opened. In reality this will mean that if it keeps going back and forth a lot without reaching either the high or low target you'll need a massive account to handle it, but if you have enough money and either target is eventually met you will always be profitable.

Hi everyone

mantorp got the idea. You just have to make calculations to have the opposite side as to make profit if it reaches that side!

The secrets of the system is in the calculations and timing of pending orders and not the setting alone.

I will answer the other questions soon

williama - thanks for posting your EA - this is some more evidence in your confidence in your system.. i hope we (the folks without your mathematician/engineering background) will be able to put this system to the test and confirm your assertions... cheers,
jake

The account is working. I do not have any opened trades. I will be trading this account Wednesday Morning my time. I will tell later the exact time I start.

Please go to this page to download the platform https://www.fxpro.com/ Remember:
FXPro Meta Trader 4 platform. When you install the platform do not create a new account, just close and then click file then login.
Login: 59503
Password: Trapped1
Server: EuroOrient-Demo
Click Login

Need more infor about the system

Hi Williama,

I believe I understand the math of your system, and I know no matter how price moved, if one of the target got hit, the system always win. There is no question about it. And it is easy for me to make an EA to FULLY automate the whole thing, but I will not do it, until you tell us all the information about your system.

I think you might still hidding some key information about the system, like:
1. When will you place the first set of pending orders? At London open? any other conditions?
2. Do you use multiple set up at the same time in the same account to reduce the over all risk? Or to get more return(100% to 500%)

You should not say I dislike your system, I'm in the stage of investigation, and till now all I can see is the system ask a lots of money in order to run a small lot($100,000 to 0.1 lot), if you increase the lot size, the the risk will be much higher. So how can you get 500% with this kind of set? To me this is a fake state. Unless there are more things that you have not tell yet.

I truly hope your system can work, so everyone here can benefit from it. And I promise I will write the EA free for everyone here.

Tony ESW

Back