Williama's Trading System

Hi,
I have fully disclosed the system. I hide nothing about the system. The calculations to be made are not the system but mathematics. All you have to do is to add and subtract your open orders to be able to know what is needed in the opposite side to make profit. You have to figure out how to do that on your own. Simple math though but if you do not have some trading experience you will have hard time. I am not teaching that.

Your two questions are already answered in the thread so is your last comment. I ask again to newcomers, please read and STUDY the thread to understand the system. You will appreciate and be able to understand things when you see me trading the account starting some time Wednesday morning.

Then how you get 500%?

I have read every posts, and if there is nothing new need to be added, can you please tell what kind of set up are you using when you get 500%? That will be more than 10% per day. with $100,000 to 0.1 lot set up, it is impossible.

Williama:

I think I understand. Could you please look at this and tell me if it is correct.

Let's say our "median price" is 202.50 and for the sake of easy calculations, our grid spacing is .50.

Buy#3 = 204.00
Buy# 2 = 203.50
Buy # 1 = 203.00

---->> 202.50 <<-----

Sell #1 = 202.00
Sell# 2 = 201.50
Sell # 3 = 201.00

If for example, initially our first BUY level is hit, we place 2 buy stop (pending) orders ABOVE our first buy level, and 3 sell stop (pending) orders below at their respective levels. If we are trading 0.1 lots and a buy stop order is triggered first (as in the example above), then all of our pending buy stop orders would automatically be set at 0.1 lots, while we would "double up" on all of our initial sell stop orders at 0.2 lots.

Buy#3 = 204.00 (pending = 0.1) /actual lots executed = 0
Buy# 2 = 203.50 (pending = 0.1)/actual lots executed = 0
Buy # 1 = 203.00 (pending = 0) / Actual lots executed = 0.1

Our Sell stop level orders look like this...

Sell #1 = 202.00 (pending = 0.2)
Sell# 2 = 201.50 (pending = 0.2)
Sell # 3 = 201.00(pending = 0.2)

Now, let's assume that we have our first buy stop level triggered but then the price turns around and triggers our first pending sell stop at 202.00. We then place more pending orders (which are added to the existing pending orders)... We would ADD a pending order to each of our 3 buy stop levels AND to our 2 lower sell stop levels (pending orders are not added to the level that is triggered). Our buy stop level orders now look like this:

Buy#3 = 204.00 (pending = 0.1+0.1) /actual lots executed = 0
Buy# 2 = 203.50 (pending = 0.1+0.1)/actual lots executed = 0
Buy # 1 = 203.00 (pending = 0.1) / Actual lots executed = 0.1

Sell #1 = 202.00 (pending = 0) /actual lots executed = 0.2
Sell# 2 = 201.50 (pending = 0.2+0.2) /actual lots executed = 0
Sell # 3 = 201.00 (pending = 0.2+0.2) /actual lots executed = 0

Now, if price moves back up to 203.00, our pending buy stop at 203.00 would be triggered (Buy#1), and another pending order would be added to each of the two upper Buy stop levels and to each of our 3 pending sell stop levels...

Buy#3 = 204.00 (pending = 0.1+0.1+0.1) /actual lots executed = 0
Buy# 2 = 203.50 (pending = 0.1+0.1+0.1)/actual lots executed = 0
Buy # 1 = 203.00 (pending = 0) / Actual lots executed = 0.2

Sell #1 = 202.00 (pending = 0.2) /actual lots executed = 0.2
Sell# 2 = 201.50 (pending = 0.2+0.2+0.2) /actual lots executed = 0
Sell # 3 = 201.00 (pending = 0.2+0.2+0.2) /actual lots executed = 0

If price continued to move up to our 2nd buy stop level and 203.50 was hit, then on the buy side, a pending order would ONLY be added to our upper most buy stop level (Buy#3) and not to the lower buy stop (Buy#1), and pending orders would also be added to all of our sell stop levels. Our trades would now look like this...

Buy#3 = 204.00 (pending = 0.1+0.1+0.1+0.1) /actual lots executed = 0
Buy# 2 = 203.50 (pending = 0)/actual lots executed = 0.3
Buy # 1 = 203.00 (pending = 0) / Actual lots executed = 0.2

Sell #1 = 202.00 (pending = 0.2+0.2) /actual lots executed = 0.2
Sell# 2 = 201.50 (pending = 0.2+0.2+0.2+0.2) /actual lots executed = 0
Sell # 3 = 201.00 (pending = 0.2+0.2+0.2+0.2) /actual lots executed = 0

*Basically, the pending orders are accumulating (stacking up) if the price continues to whipsaw back and forth through the pending stop levels. Is this correct?

------------------------------------------------------
**When sell stop orders are hit, then pending orders are only placed at sell stop levels BELOW the level that was actually hit, plus at all of the buy stop levels.

***When buy stop orders are hit, then pending orders are only placed at buy stop levels ABOVE the level that was actually hit, plus at all of the sell stop levels.
-----------------------------------------------------

Again, I may be completely wrong, but this is how I understand it. Please let me know if this is correct.

Regards,

CA26

Hi,

If you have read the thread thoroughly then you would have seen that I said that 0.1 lot was used to show the system ONLY to make things simple. I can start any time with any pair, it is irrelevant. I use the GBPJPY because is one of the pairs with most movement. You should know these things as a trader.

The set up is the same I will only increase lot size and perhaps trade other pairs as well. That is irrelevant, it depends on market opportunity and that also you have to know as a trader. Perhaps you will be able to see this when I trade again.

CA26:

Got the idea!

Unfortunately, he made some small mistakes when placing the pending orders lot size. He forgot to double up somewhere there, revise and you would get it right!

Last edited:
Grid trade

there are two kind of grid trades:
1. when price keep moving between two end of the range, you win. If the price move out, you loss.
2. when price move out of the range, you win. But if price keep bouncing between the range, you have to wait or take a loss.

And this system is the second one.

The only key thing about these grid systems are money management. You have to handle all the open loss until at some point close all(or part) the positions with a win.

And through all these posts, I NEVER see this part about the system, yes, $100,000 to 0.1 lot is a set, but Mr. Williama said it is only for show, in real life he will trade bigger than that, but he didn't tell how big, right?

Since this is so critical, please can you tell me the lots per $ to trade this system in REAL life? So I can set it up in the EA.

By the way maybe you did this trading business longer than me, but you can't be the olddest one right? And you gotta leave some room for our younger guys.

PS. I'm writing the EA now, and I will figur out the Lots/$ during back test.

Last edited:
why 3 buy and sell levels?

Hi,
...He forgot to double up somewhere there, revise and you would get it right!

I think what's confusing at first is the large number of buy and sell orders at the different levels, what's the reason you decided on three levels above and below the midpoint?
The theory would work the same if you only had one or two buy and sell levels between your mid(starting) point and the targets wouldn't it? It might be easier to illustrate the system that way. Also for rookies it would be easier to trade with fewer levels.
Anyway, I hope I'll be able to see you in action tomorrow morning.

Hi,

As I said before, the parameters are for a study on currency and market behavior and efficiency I did. You got it! it works with one level or 5 levels (I also said that, it is up to your style to decide).

I use 3 levels for efficiency. 1 level is too slow and let´s say 5 levels would eat the free margin to quickly. Same thing with lot size, it is just a money management factor, preference and efficiency; 0.5, 1.0 even up to 1.5 lots depending in market trend (opportunity). When you suspect the market is going to move quickly towards one end for instance, you may want to allocate higher lots but regulate with number of pending orders. These are all trading, money and risk management preferences and trading skills.

Last edited:
Do you mean you will decide the trading size(0.5 1.0 or 1.5 lots) depending on the market condition, so it can be differ everytime?

Since this is not mechanic anymore, you can not apply EA on this lol. And if someone read the market wrong(will happen very ofter) he/she might use larger lots and ends up blow the account?

I thought this is a mechanic system at the first place, sorry I'm wrong. But if it is not a mechanic system, most people will not able to use it, since they have to use their own market feeling on the trading size which can lead to very different result.

Hi everyone,
No, do not get me wrong. You can do it as it is described and not change depending on market conditions. It is just my style to maximize profit that is all. I just want to squeeze every opportunity out of the brokers.

Can't login

I didn't open an account. Won't login if I don't open an account.

Can't get into EuroOrient-Demo server.

Last edited:
Back