Williama's Trading System

A Reagan American:

Ok, I think I understand.

Once the price moves down to trigger the first sell level, we add "double" the amount of lots to the existing pending order (we add 0.2 to the existing 0.1 for a total of 0.3 lots actually sold). Now, here is where I guess I get confused. At the point where the first sell stop level was triggered for 0.3 lots, how many lots should we add to the other 2 sell orders and the 3 buy orders? Right up to the point where the 1st sell stop level was triggered, they should all have 1 pending order of 0.1 lots.

Once I fully understand this, I will go back and edit my original explanation so everyone can use it as a reference.

CA26 - The situation you are talking about has just happened in the live trade.

As far as I can see after the first sell stop is triggered an extra pending order of 0.1 lots should be added at each level (not 0.2 for the sell stop orders!)

Last edited:
Hi Williama:

When your "Level 0" Buy order was triggered at 17:37, why didn't you add a "Level 0" Sell Stop order? Do you only add a "Level 0" x Stop (x = Buy or Sell) when a "Level 1 to 3" is triggered?

Also, why did you only add .5 lots to the Sell side and not 2x.5 lots like you added to the Buy side when you "Level 1" Sell order was filled at 17:01 ?

At this point, if my count is correct, you have Pending Buy orders for a total of 6 lots (2 each at Level 1, 2 and 3), and Pending Sell orders for a total of 3.5 lots (.5 at Level 1; and 1.5 each at Level 2 & 3).

Blessings,

Contradiction in some of Williama's comments

This is getting a little out of hand, this system may work great just as any grid or martingale system does if you have enough capital.

But let’s set the record straight on a couple items. I know what I’m talking about because I’m a registered IB and CTA with the NFA and have a detailed understanding of Metatrader Manager and have been given an in depth tour of the Metatrader Data Center, Server and Administrator by the FCM’s I work with to conduct my due diligence for the safety of clients’ funds.

1)It is not possible with to turn off Expert Advisors from the Server end. They are held and managed locally. The Server has no way to distinguish an expert advisor order from a manual order, and hence no way to “disable the expert advisor”

2)If the Broker is regulated by the NFA, they CANNOT change your Stop Loss and Take Profit orders.

Hi Williama...

Only found this today. Read through the whole thread three times. Fascinating. Watching the live trading now - like lots of others I suspect who haven't yet put their heads above the parapet.

Thank you for sharing this, sir.

Chris

Hi everyone,

A Reagan #143,
If sell stop level 1 is hit, level 0 is a buy stop with double lot. If the buy stop level 1 is hit, level 0 is a sell stop with double lot.

Paul Hasna #144,

It looks like you do not know how a Martingale system works.

For the record:
Martingale system:

“The strategy had the gambler double his bet after every loss, so that the first win would recover all previous losses plus win a profit equal to the original stake”

This means to break even you have to double each round. Start with 2 for instance, next round 4, next round 8, next round 16, 32, 64, 128… and this is only to break even. In order to make some money you have to double each round + additional amount.

Do you see me doing that in each round in my system? You see me doubling lots in the opposite side but not doubling the lots each round. If I did that, then you would see me placing pending orders with 128 times the initial lot size after only a level was triggered 7 times.

This is an example of how a broker disables an EA, it just gives a timeout shutdown. You find it in your expert log history as the one below. This means the broker´s server could not connect to your EA.

"05:26:14 0000001 02-BUY-SELL GBPJPY,M15: shutdown by timeout"

Use your broker NFA broker and MT4 platform. Then have many orders opened with the same pair like GBPJPY. Then open the window to place an order. Look for Type and then select “Multiple Close By” and I assure you that you most likely will end up with a new order computed by your broker´s platform.

This new order can have stop loss or not, take profit or not. It is a completely new order even if all the orders that you had opened had s/l and t/p placed, the new most likely will not have s/l or t/p. So, you are ending up with something that might eat your account if unwatched. They also do it when opening a new order that replaces the one you requested by saying they opened the next available price.

Looks like the member is another guy protecting Broker´s interests.

brokers' games?

Do brokers really have the time to monitor individual clients and manipulate prices accordingly?

This is getting a little out of hand, this system may work great just as any grid or martingale system does if you have enough capital.

But let’s set the record straight on a couple items. I know what I’m talking about because I’m a registered IB and CTA with the NFA and have a detailed understanding of Metatrader Manager and have been given an in depth tour of the Metatrader Data Center, Server and Administrator by the FCM’s I work with to conduct my due diligence for the safety of clients’ funds.

1)It is not possible with to turn off Expert Advisors from the Server end. They are held and managed locally. The Server has no way to distinguish an expert advisor order from a manual order, and hence no way to “disable the expert advisor”

2)If the Broker is regulated by the NFA, they CANNOT change your Stop Loss and Take Profit orders.

Hello Williama,
I noticed you sold 1 lot at 213.00, yet I did not see you place a sell stop at this level. Did you slip a sellstop order in during the FOMC spike and possibly I missed it?
Kirl

Back