Williama's Trading System

CA26: Thanks for summary

CA26: Thanks for summerizing the strategy and thanks to Willima!
I am stuck on the same part as you CA26. I got confused when adding 0.3 lots for the actual first Sell. Can you please repost a new version that we can use as a reference. Much appreciated!

Hi William,

Are you adding order sets every time price moves thru a level even if it doesn't reach the level above or below? This seems to be the case with the orders placed between 9:51 and 9:54. I presume this is part of the flexability of the system.

Regards.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Yes, I made calculations and at that point if market reached upper target I would have made only $6.000 or so. Therefore I increased the number of lots to make more profit. There is plenty of free margin to work with at this point. I am working towards making $15.000+ when either end reaches target.

Williama:

When you have the time, would it be possible for you to put together a "step by step" scenario of exactly how this system works - perhaps over the weekend if you're not too busy? It's obvious that no one here has actually figured out the correct math/lot sizing. There is a tremendous amount interest in your system as evidenced by the number of views and replies. However, I get the feeling that this thread could go on forever without anyone actually understanding how your system works.

There were several times when I thought I had it figured out, but after watching you trade live, I realized that I didn't. While it may take you a little time to put together a 'stop level-by-stop level' (step by step) explanation, in the long run it will actually save you time as it will eliminate most of the questions you have to answer.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your system. I look forward to one day understanding it.:)

Last edited:
Thank you Williama

Hi, Williama, thank you for your all effort.
I have read all thread many times, but I agree with CA26, I am confused, too.

I would like to know the reason to make different lot size, sometime 0.5 and then sometime 1.0, I think there must be the simple way of undustanding about lot size for pending order, but after I missed third position opened, pending orders became out of my hand so I could not check the rule.

So please give us easy explanation when you have time.

one more question, once you star to take positions,until you reach the one end if you miss to order new pending order after one level has been opened what will happen? Will it be big loss?

Thank you again, method is very interesting.

Thank you!

Williama,

Are the only calculations you make the ones you describe as for optimal profitability or are there other calculations that you make? It looks like the price has gone through the 2nd buy level several times in the past few hours. Do you add lots each each time the price goes through that level? Thanks!

TR

Last edited:
Grid position

As there could be heavy resistance around 213.85* (we already see the first bounce) I wonder if it was a lucky decision to put the grid there with one TP right above such a level.

Lets wait and see how it works out. At least we can then see what may happen in terms of drawdowns and more required orders.

It may work out always however to reach a TP level fast and with least orders the investor needs some discretion where to place his grid.

* switch to D1 time frame and see Jan/Feb 08.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I never imagined this was going to be so hard on people. I do not do anything different to what has been said here. No special calculations or anything, I just add lots in one side and lots in the other side that is all.

I make sure the opposite side has more pending orders placed than the one I am in the current time. I add the pips and find out how much money I am going to make, if I want to make more and I see that I have plenty of free margin (not the actual active margin but the total margin taken when the pending orders are triggered) I place some more pending orders.

So, it is starting to look like the solution would be me teaching one on one for a while but I cannot afford to do that. I am having a lot of people contacting me directly asking questions and also the ones here in the forum. This is requiring a lot of work now too and I am trading my clients´ accounts + talking to members + replying to e-mails.

Obviously there is a lot of interest and a lot of people are putting the best to understand my trading and system (I am very pleased and grateful for this) but no one seems to have figured it out yet or the ones that have, are keeping it quiet.

Good Morning Williama,
I understand your decision to add more lots
(essentially you are starting a new grid and I presume this could go on indefinately). However, I do not understand why you did not add sell stop orders at 113.35 when your 113.70 (13:02) buy orders were filled. Can you elaborate?

Assuming that not adding the sell ordes was a mistake, shouldn't you add them if the oportunity represents itself?

Kirl

Good Morning Williama,
I understand your decision to add more lots
(assuming you are starting a new grid and I presume this could go on indefinately). However, I do not understand why you did not add sell stop orders at 113.35 when your 113.70 (13:02) buy orders were filled. Can you elaborate?

Assuming that not adding the sell ordes was a mistake, shouldn't you add them if the oportunity represents itself?

Kirl

Back