Williama's Trading System

From what I understand of this system there isn't any set rules of what lots to enter on the pending orders when each level is hit. As Williama just stated you just need to make sure the opposite side has more pending orders placed than the one you are in at the current time.

Could you confirm this Williama?

Hi Williama, and all other followers,
Do not despair Williama, I think most of us are with you.
I have followed this for a while, and I like it more and more.
In earlier posts this system has been clearly laid out, and Williama has repeatedly asked those who do not get it to read the thread again, and again if you have to.
Do not let williamas occasional unexplained order confuse you, remember that he trades this system by feel already as he knows it so well.
I am looking forward to try this out as soon as this trade is over.

Hello everyone,

At this moment the market is threatening to trigger sell stop 213.00 and most like it will take. Therefore, I made calculations, I look at market, I look at how many lots are at that level and I conclude:

Delete 10 lots from sell stop orders at 213.00 because market looks like is going to reverse back up and therefore it would take aprox. $13.000 off the profit, if it went to the upper target. Let the market go up to see if it goes up to buy stop level 1 and then place back the sell stop at 213.00 with the 10 lots. This way you avoid taking profit from you.

This is the kind of analysis I make to maximize profit.

Is this right?

It looks as though this is a type of straddle or hedge strategy. It also looks like a license to print money. I was wondering if I could illustrate this strategy and see if I am understanding it? It seems as though you can start your trade sequence at any time. So I'll say we start at a price of 212.00. I'm only going to show two levels here. It would get way to complex to use all 6 of them. You can watch the ongoing trade to see all of them in action. So we'd have a buy stop at 212.35 with 1 lot and a sell stop at 211.65 with 1lot. I'm not taking the spread into account to make the math easier. Let's say the rate goes up and triggers our buy so we add to our sell stop position by doubling up. Now we have added 2 lots to the sell stop position. Now the rate comes down and triggers our sell. Let's say the rate goes straight for our TP/SL. Again, for ease we'll say that is located at 211.00. Our buy position is a loss of 135 pips or $1350. Our 3 lot sell position would be a winner for 65 pips or $1950. The overall profit is $600. Seems like you are trying to stay ahead of your losses by doubling up on the opposite side as trades are triggered. As long as you don't get margined out of the trade sequence and it reaches your TP/SL, you always make profit. Just be very aware of how you enter your pending orders so you always have more lots in the opposite direction to make sure you are covered if the rate goes to the other exit! Does that sound about right?

Any planned Date for new release ?

I was indeed missing some pending orders and the EA did work but was not very efficient (I was adding pending orders only to the other side of the setup when a stop was triggered). I'll have to totally redesign it. Back to work then.

Hi Naufrage,

Your EA as such is doing pretty good. Makes a decent amount of money daily.

But does not Double the lot size as williama does. Also One main problem with the EA is it just works for one (any) pair only. No matter how many charts you attach it to.

Hence I was curious if you planned a second release - If so when.

Thanks Boss.

Humble.

Hello Williama,
I think I am now grasping your method. Every time you add lots in one direction you offset the potential loss by entering the apprpriate lots/price in the opposite direction. The money to be made is where your buy/sell entry orders become spread further and further apart, until you reach your T/P without triggering the protection orders in the opposite direction. Is this generally correct?
Kirl

Hi everyone,

Kirl,

Yes that is the idea. You repeat your pending orders in such a way that there are always more in the opposite side where the market price is. When you are crossing the middle you should try to have about the same in each side and then when you start going again towards one of the targets you star increasing again on the opposite side. This is how you keep it to end up with profit.

The EA Naufrage coded does not need doubling the lots because that is the multi set version of the fixed range method I am using now. It only needs to have the placing of pending orders to be reduced so it does not place pending orders as often.

Last edited:
do you have enough sell stops now?

Delete 10 lots from sell stop orders at 213.00 because market looks like is going to reverse back up and therefore it would take aprox. $13.000 off the profit, if it went to the upper target. Let the market go up to see if it goes up to buy stop level 1 and then place back the sell stop at 213.00 with the 10 lots. This way you avoid taking profit from you.

This is the kind of analysis I make to maximize profit.

If it keeps dropping to your lower target?

It looks as though this is a type of straddle or hedge strategy. It also looks like a license to print money. I was wondering if I could illustrate this strategy and see if I am understanding it? It seems as though you can start your trade sequence at any time. So I'll say we start at a price of 212.00. I'm only going to show two levels here. It would get way to complex to use all 6 of them. You can watch the ongoing trade to see all of them in action. So we'd have a buy stop at 212.35 with 1 lot and a sell stop at 211.65 with 1lot. I'm not taking the spread into account to make the math easier. Let's say the rate goes up and triggers our buy so we add to our sell stop position by doubling up. Now we have added 2 lots to the sell stop position. Now the rate comes down and triggers our sell. Let's say the rate goes straight for our TP/SL. Again, for ease we'll say that is located at 211.00. Our buy position is a loss of 135 pips or $1350. Our 3 lot sell position would be a winner for 65 pips or $1950. The overall profit is $600. Seems like you are trying to stay ahead of your losses by doubling up on the opposite side as trades are triggered. As long as you don't get margined out of the trade sequence and it reaches your TP/SL, you always make profit. Just be very aware of how you enter your pending orders so you always have more lots in the opposite direction to make sure you are covered if the rate goes to the other exit! Does that sound about right?
a question for you traderrich, by the way you are very good at explaining and now i see a light at the end of the tunnel. thanks mate. But 1 little question, you have 1lot buy, 1lot sell. when you double the sell lot, (after bye was triggered) you should have now 2 total sell lots. how did you get 3 winning lots if the price goes down all the way to tp range? or did you mean you add 2lots to the already 1 sell lot, there for your existing sell order should be tripled (from 1x3=3). cheers

a question for you traderrich, by the way you are very good at explaining and now i see a light at the end of the tunnel. thanks mate. But 1 little question, you have 1lot buy, 1lot sell. when you double the sell lot, (after bye was triggered) you should have now 2 total sell lots. how did you get 3 winning lots if the price goes down all the way to tp range? or did you mean you add 2lots to the already 1 sell lot, there for your existing sell order should be tripled (from 1x3=3). cheers

Thank you for that compliment! I don't know if my take on things is right or not?? Maybe Williama can confirm or correct it. In the demo trade he has .5 lots and adds 1 lot to that level in the opposite direction. So it seems to me that adding in 2 lots is the same proportion. Besides, if you only add 1 lot to that level you end up with an overall loss. You'd miss the 65 pips on that extra lot and that would be a $650 loss against the original $600 profit from the 3 lots. So an overall $50 loss.

I do believe you are correct. Adding in double the lots, you triple the lots at that level.

TR

Back