Williama's Trading System

It looks as though this is a type of straddle or hedge strategy. It also looks like a license to print money.

Or the opportunity to lose a lot of money. You will need a lot of money to dig yourself out of the current trade when 2 levels of both sides has been triggered.

Williama, I don't see how you've trapped the price. It seem the broker is feeding the prices, business as usual.

Hi everyone,

I am going to illustrate something. This is an analysis of the current situation. If I did not do anything and let things go, this is what would happen:
If bottom target is reached I make approximately $20k.
If top target is reached I have a loss of approximately $8k because I have not been placing pending orders in that side to see if anyone came back reporting. Therefore, to fix that I can place a buy stop at 213.00 with 10 lots. Then if the market went all the way up I make approximately $4.5k.

This is how I control the system. The important point here is that you have to make your calculations to place the necessary pending orders to make it work. Don´t mind a fixed set of rules, those are the basic rules I gave for people to grasp the concept. The most important issue is for you to understand what is going on and that you must have the correct side overcoming the other side by placing pending orders ahead of time always taking into account free margin availability. You start small and it grows on its own. The further the price is from the center of the set up the more difficult is for the broker and the market to go all the way to one side reaching almost the target and then going all the way to the other side to almost reach target and come back again and again. In consequence your ability to make profit. It comes a point where you do not have to place pending orders often. Like right now.

Hi Willima,
I am still trying to grasp this system as well, reading posts and watching the demo etc.
I did have one question
How do you handle if your setup doesn't close prior to market close on Friday?
If it gap opens on Sunday and triggers some of the pending orders as market orders, how do you handle that situation?

I am looking forward to watching this more to see if I can get my head around it, and I thank you for sharing and trying to explain.

Ideally, if someone could get an EA working for this (I have the one provided running on a demo, but believe it won't be able to compare to what you are doing as it's not balancing lots) that would be ideal. Watching an EA trigger trades correctly would go a long way to help understand this imo.

Anyhow, I thank you again for sharing, and I look forward to figuring this out! :)

I have been watching the live trade on and off for the last two days now and have noticed that at this point in time you are $40,0000 down and have used up 2/3rds of your free margin. If you were unlucky and the market range traded for the next 24 hours you could easily use up the remaining 1/3rd of your free margin and be in danger of losing the account.

I do like this system and think it has potential but if I was trading a real account and was in this position I would not be having a good time.

Lets hope there is some big news today!

Hi everyone,

Take a look at the 15m chart, draw a vertical line at 2008.06.25 14:15 and a horizontal line at 213.00 and you can see a distinguished pattern where price tends to be in the middle. Remember I also took a screenshot showing the same the first time a traded. Ref: #22

Now, if price goes all the way up I would lose $8k is I do not do anything but I have plenty of time. If it goes all the way down I make aprox. $20k. I do not need to place many pending orders. Things are under control so as to risk management. From now on all I have to do is to wait and place a few more pending orders in a way that I would end up making perhaps $1k in worst case scenario

This is how I control free margin and the account. People tend to think that I am going to keep adding pending orders, end up with no free margin and a big loss. That is because you have to practice a lot to really understand my system.

To the unaware person, this moment can look scary, a floating balance of -$40k but as you can see the price tends to be in the middle because that is where the most loss is in the floating balance but it has to go to the edge to close the orders and remember there is where I make the money. This is why I refer as to trapping the price. This is part of my money management and risk management skills. This is how you control the account.

Attachments

• screen shot 4.jpg
    screen shot 4.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
20 lots

Hi, just a short question:

you have just placed a huge sell order of 20(!) lots at 211.95 , which is very near to a former support level.
What, if price hits the sell orders and then runs up back to the higher levels?
How could you control that possible szenario with the margin rest?

Thx, regards:(

Was going to ask the same thing, except it looks to me like it's over 30 lots opened at 211.950 level. If it turns around and heads up from here, I can't imagine you can save this. There's no way you could open enough buy orders to cover that massive sell string with the margin you have left?

Of course we won't know that scenario, as I see it just came within 1 pip of closing out this entire scenario! What a tease!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I only add big lots to a pending order when I know market trend or movement is imminent. That is part of my trading skills to maximize profit.

At 3:46am New York time the bottom target has been reached. It shows I made about $5.100 dollars in profit. I had calculated to make about $20k (No Swap calculated). So you must be asking yourself, where is the rest of the profit?

Easy, the broker took it in the sea of orders! As I told everyone before, this is a tactic they have used on me with this method. Well, I am not going to open a new set for now.

Back