Williama's Trading System

Can Anyone Explain Williama System?

I Have Attempted To Reach Williama At Least 8 Times With No Response. Is There Anyone Out There Who Can Show And Explain The System To Me Who Has Tried It And Is Familiar With His Method. I Need Help Asap. I'm Tired Of Getting Skunked.
Thanks
R. Delage

must be nice to make so many pips while I'm still stuck tryiing to open YOUR FXPRO account with the id/pw provided. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha...........................................................................................................................................................................

It seems like everybody gets REAL EXCITED just about everytime someone comes out with a 'NEW' means of trading!!!! whatever happened to that old adage 'control your emotions'???? more need to stop and think.
fxtender.com

Your download info is garbage. nothing works. must assume that...............

If the download info is garbage and it does not work, then how can I still log in and see the entire account history?

READ THE WHOLE THREAD MATE.....

...Ok, what I can sense is that not everyone has read the thread from the very beginning or was not through the whole process. So, I ask the newcomers to please go through the whole process of reading the whole thread...

Hello everyone,

...All you have to do is download the Meta Trader 4 platform now from FX Pro and login into:

Go to file and then to login
In the box:

Login: 59503
Password : Trapped1
Select the server and click login, you should then be able to see the account...

...You are using the wrong broker. You have to download the Meta Trader 4 Platform from FXPro....

...It looks like there is another FX Pro in arabic language. That platform will not work. The platform I am using is the FXPro Platform and not FX-PRO platform (the arabic platform is this one)

The link if I can place here is https://www.fxpro.com/
login: 59503
Password: Trapped1
Server: EuroOrient-Demo

Then click login...

...dl fxpro mt4 platform. When it ask you to register a new demo acct, just press cancel. Click on the connection icon on bottom right of screen and select login, then enter the acct info given here. Remember pw is case sensitive....

Hello,

the account is in the euroorient-demo. When I say I am trading live it means I am trading right now this account and that you can contact me through the forum and ask questions right now....

...The account is working...
Please go to this page to download the platform https://www.fxpro.com/ Remember:
FXPro Meta Trader 4 platform. When you install the platform do not create a new account, just close and then click file then login.
Login: 59503
Password: Trapped1
Server: EuroOrient-Demo
Click Login

forexjack and all those that can't log in williama demo. please make sure you enter the password corectly. Notice that the password "Trapped1" starts with a capital letter and the rest are lower case letters. you will not log in unless you type in exactly the way williama printed it.

Wow That is funny that people have to come on here and post 6 times in a row and say nothing.

Williama's demo account does work. It is not garbage, I watched both of his demonstrations.

With that said I can't say his system is a good one since it is martingale based and High risk. Proceed with caution.

Williama's system coded in an EA

Hi all,

This is my first post here. I have followed this whole thread from beginning and decided to code it in MT4. I believe I got the whole idea since williama posted his open pending orders EA and the close pending order EA.

What I did is use those two EA's as starting points and modified them and integrated them together in a full automatic EA.

It automatically restarts the whole cycle everytime one is completed. I coded it to see if williama's system would actually work.

Does it work? NO! I don't think I made a mistake in the code. I think it's the system. But then again, maybe I didn't understand everything. So, I'm offering it here for everyone to disect. If someone manages to find an error or to make it work profitably, please tell me. I'll fix it.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 2008-BUY-SELL.mq4
    5.1 KB · Views: 130
Back