Williama's Trading System

Hi Bogie:

Thanks for that wonderfull spreadsheet to help us to understand the Williama system.
That's help a lot.

Miguel

Hi Rob:

Congratulation for that great attempt to code the Williama system.
Including me, there are a lot of people trying to learn this system because it looks very lucrative, but I'm having hard time trying to understand the mechanics, not at the beginning but the successive orders.
If you note the last trading from Willama he was placing 1.0 and 0.5 orders and suddenly two 10 lots order. That confused me. I still don't understand how 10 lots came out.

I started to use your robot today sunday when the price was 211.75.
The pending orders buy and sell set 35 pips apart were fine.
The problem started when the the first buy was executed at 212.22.
The robot didn't opened the new sell order at 211.75 but three new set of sell order at @12 pips higher than the previous sells.
I tested manually what I understood and was successfull like 60 to 75% of the times,
adding only one new sell at the starting price and another buy 35pips higher than the third high. But I know this is not the pure Willama system. I have not figure it out yet the whole mechanic.
I'll continue reading your next posting and correct me my interpretation because Mr. Willama is in vacation now.

Miguel

10 lots

Williama added 10 lots twice because his orders were close to completing a take profit. Because he understood the overall trend and wanted to maximize his profit, he entered these orders. It had nothing to do with his system.

Andrew:

I think your statment about Williama are not fair and cross the line.
This gentleman in giving his FREE ideas and you are trying to trash him like nothing.
If you have better system, please show FREE here to our community and we can duplicate your success.

Thanks anyway for your concern and I have the feeling you are trying to be very honest with this warning, but my point is that we can disagree without been offensive.

naufrage EA

It doesn't seem to work at all if I have other charts and other EAs open. Any idea why? When it's on it's own it works marvelously, except sometimes I get a stray order left at the end of a cycle, and the expert tab is full of Can Not Delete Order # messages.

last post.

Since there are still lots of people here, I will post one more time, it will be short.

1. Brokers don't like to see a lots of orders in an account, so the EA should replace all the small orders at the same level with one big order.
2. this system is dangerous, I say again: IT IS DANGEROUS! Unless you trade very small, very very small. 1% gain per trade is way too big for the system, I will say 0.01% maybe ok, if you want live long.

Good luck to everyone here!

Willians Trading Now

Hello all, i've been following this thread since yesterday, would like to know if william will be trading live today.

Hi Samuel,

Yes, Williams have a set of trading going on right now. And it,s almost getting to the take profit price.

Regards

Hello everybody,

A quick update:
I tried the EA with the 15 pip step but as I suspected it took all 6 trades and $2k. Then somehow is not working and keeps placing these same trades that do not correspond to the ones is supposed to place.

I am back to manual. I do not know if it is me or what but EAs just do not work for me. I will keep trading the account here and there so people can see. I am not trading my style but a conservative way so people do not get the wrong impression as it happened with my last trading. I said before that I use up to 40% of the account´s equity and also that brokers make orders disappear way before I started trading. I also said before I traded last time that I place pending orders according to my calculations and market opportunity and trend. Read the thread and you will see that I said those things before they happened in the last trade.

I also said that if 2 or more levels are triggered in both sides and then exit you end up with a loss but look; my second demonstration hit 2 levels up and then two levels down and then exited on the bottom. How did I manage to make profit then? It must be because I do not know what I am doing as somebody says.

I do not have to convince anyone of my system. You can try it yourself with all the info that you have here. You have to figure it out and practice with demo accounts and acquire experience and knowledge making your calculations. After you have done this system for a while, you start getting familiar with certain patterns that emerge over and over.

hi,
I'm having a problem with Williams both EA's and Naufrage's EA . Each time i place it in the chart i get these messages:
2008.06.30 14:53:48 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK\experts\149d1214302819-williamas-trading-system-close-all-pending-orders.ex4' on the GBPJPY,M15
2008.06.30 14:53:44 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK\experts\148d1214302753-williamas-trading-system-0000001-02-buy-sell.ex4' on the GBPJPY,M15
2008.06.30 14:53:42 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK\experts\140d1213722188-williamas-trading-system-williama_ea.ex4' on the GBPJPY,M15
I tried Rob's EA and it loaded perfectly although i'm still testing its efficiency.
Is the file extension from William's and Naufrage's EA seem to be the probelm? cos Rob's EA is an mq4 file and it loaded perfectly.

Lastly i seem to understand why most people are scared of this system bcos if the trend goes the wrong way you're surely going to be left dry. williama's live trade is about -1543 down and the market seem to be stylishly hanging in between buy stops and sell stops neither going up or down to trigger and hit profit.

I'm suggesting a scalping method where one can scalp profits as the market goes either way on our favour instead of waiting for it to hit target.

What if the broker manipulates price movement to hang in between orders so that it cannot trigger an order while u're negative or retraces to the middle and hangs there.

I'm going to try and EA that calculates pips and scalps profits at the users parameters alongside with these system to see if it'll get a win win situation.

Back