Williama's Trading System

Hi williama,
You're really down on margin at the moment watching you live 5pm GMT +1.
How about lowering the gap between buy stops and sell stops cos it seems you've been at the middle for quite a long time and i dont know if its part of the brokers tricks to manipulate movements to leave you in a hang neither reaching both sides.

There's an EA that scalps profits without interrupting trades or initial target. Secondly i think the sell stops should be closer to the buy stops when the market is raging to the buy area but leaving you in a hang in the middle after trigerring two levels.

I dont know how to attach files here. Please i need a guide to attach the EA i'm talking about here for everyone to try and combine with the system then modify till it fits perfectly.

Hey Rob your EA is great cos it narrows the gap between sell and buy stops. I think it'll do well with the EA i'm talking about.

Hi

I have been on vacation, so have only started reading the threads here. However, I have tried to download a demo account from
https://www.fxpro.com/demo-account/

However, I keep getting an error saying that the server can't be found. Could someone please email me the fxpro MT4 setup file please? My email addy is

dnhnk5742 at yahoo.co.uk; just replace the "at" with "@"

Thanks.

Hi

I have been on vacation, so have only started reading the threads here. However, I have tried to download a demo account from

However, I keep getting an error saying that the server can't be found. Could someone please email me the fxpro MT4 setup file please? My email addy is

Thanks.

Why do so many people not bother to read through a thread properly?

Look up fxpro on Google? Or go straight to their site at www.fxpro.com and follow the simple instructions to download the demo account!

Last edited:
Hi

Thanks.

Hi Dim Trader,

There seems to be a broken download link on that page. Try the link from the main page or get it directly from:

https://www.fxpro.com/files/mt4/fxpro4setup.exe

(sorry...tried to hyperlink it, but the vB codes won't work)
Happy trading. :)

Last edited:
TraderRob,S EA

Hi all,

This is my first post here. I have followed this whole thread from beginning and decided to code it in MT4. I believe I got the whole idea since williama posted his open pending orders EA and the close pending order EA.

What I did is use those two EA's as starting points and modified them and integrated them together in a full automatic EA.

It automatically restarts the whole cycle everytime one is completed. I coded it to see if williama's system would actually work.

Does it work? NO! I don't think I made a mistake in the code. I think it's the system. But then again, maybe I didn't understand everything. So, I'm offering it here for everyone to disect. If someone manages to find an error or to make it work profitably, please tell me. I'll fix it.

Enjoy!

Hi ROB,

Thanks for sharing your EA.

When I attach your EA on a 15 pips gap, It place only 5 pending orders.

And, can you possibly narrow the gap between the BUY and SELL orders?

Or, is there a way you can make it adjustable?

Regards.

hi,

I just checked the demo account of williama and i find the loss is more than the profit. i cannot check any account history also. its nil. in the current trading, i can find a total loss of around 1500 USD and a profit of 120 USD. Overall the loss is more than the profit. so i feel this system is not helpful.

If a system like this really exists, every one in this world would be rich. One we should get to know: earning big money shortly is not possible. And forex is purely based on the market conditions. Its highly imposssible to predict the market even by experienced people. So these maths calculations will never work forever. might be once or twice out of luck, it would have been succeeded. but never always.

check this system in demo account before trying in original account.

I have been trading for around 1 year, and i just trade based on pivot, resistance and support level. And i normally get profit in this ratio: 6:4 out of 10.

60% profit and 40% loss. Now i have learnt that, no one can get 100% profit always.

I make 60% profit and i feel thatz enough and safe. If anyone interested, in knowing the system i follow, mail me to kannaa@forexfundas.com i guide you free. Again i am not marketing or advertising here. I just wanted to share my method. Because, i dont find williama method will fetch good profit for low investors.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I want to tell everyone I have traded the account in such a way to show that the most important thing is to make calculations to end with profit in the opposite side. We have been in the buy side most of the time and that is why the pending orders in the sell side. No pending orders in the buy side but I am ready with my finger to put the necessary pending orders in case the market is going to exit on that upper target.

At the same time, I am controlling margin by placing only the necessary pending orders and not just by placing and placing as some believe is the way to do it. I do whatever is necessary to maintain profit in my favor, which includes deleting pending orders and closing orders.

You have to use your trading skills to make your decisions and your math skills to keep it in your favor.

I am very happy for the members that are trying to help each other with their posts here. I thank everyone that participates and the immense interest shown.

By the way, I am having many people requesting to trade their small accounts. For this reason I am considering the creation of a public account for small accounts to trade all these accounts. It all depends on people wanting to make a small investment on that account. I wish success to everyone in mastering this method or creation of variants if you want. The idea is to help you in your trading success.

Why do so many people not bother to read through a thread properly?

Look up fxpro on Google? Or go straight to their site at www.fxpro.com and follow the simple instructions to download the demo account!

Actually, if you had bothered following the link I gave in my post, you would have found out that the link didn't work! As Shane of Oz confirmed in his post following yours. Anyway, they have fixed that link as I managed to download it without problem yesterday. Though I call myself Dim Trader, I am not really that dim.

hi,

I just checked the demo account of williama and i find the loss is more than the profit. i cannot check any account history also. its nil. in the current trading, i can find a total loss of around 1500 USD and a profit of 120 USD. Overall the loss is more than the profit. so i feel this system is not helpful.

If a system like this really exists, every one in this world would be rich. One we should get to know: earning big money shortly is not possible. And forex is purely based on the market conditions. Its highly imposssible to predict the market even by experienced people. So these maths calculations will never work forever. might be once or twice out of luck, it would have been succeeded. but never always.

check this system in demo account before trying in original account.

I have been trading for around 1 year, and i just trade based on pivot, resistance and support level. And i normally get profit in this ratio: 6:4 out of 10.

60% profit and 40% loss. Now i have learnt that, no one can get 100% profit always.

I make 60% profit and i feel thatz enough and safe. If anyone interested, in knowing the system i follow, mail me to kannaa@forexfundas.com i guide you free. Again i am not marketing or advertising here. I just wanted to share my method. Because, i dont find williama method will fetch good profit for low investors.

I am currently watching williama's account (59503) and no he has pulled his numbers fairly .....seems Winkanna is pitching in the wrong place.......

Regarding account history: there is an account history with $116,476 profit at this time. (Last i was checking....williama had approximately $107,000 in his account. Guess i missed a few trades)

cheers

Back