Williama's Trading System

Williamas Demo (i hope) account details

I am currenly watching Williamas account.
date: July 07, 2008
Time: 12:07 pm (est)

-------------ACCOUNT DETAILS----------
Balance : 130,535.62
Equity : 59,145.13(approximately)
Margin : 32,645.08(approximately)
Free Margin : 26,977.21(approximately)
Margin Level : 184.80%(approximately)

Drawdown : 57,577.11(approximately)
--------------------------------------------

Its a very intresting watch. I am a new and am having the scare of a life time!!!

profit target

Hi. I hope this is not a live account. This EA is dangerous and will one day or another loose most of your balance.
As for the update question: I did redesign it, I tried several ways for adding new pending orders, I tried dynamic profit target that automatically lower with each new pending order, I tried lots of things. But there is always a point where I would run out of free margin, no matter the size of the account and no matter the size of the lots. So I abandonned the development of this EA.
here is the final ea, with use of a middle level and the possibility to run it on several charts like someone asked (which is crazy by the way) and the possibility to not automatically launch a new setup at the end of the previous one. But don't use it live, it will ruin you.
View attachment 186

Have a nice day
Naufrage

Can you explain the logic of this setting, I mean in which case will it take profit rather than ride it out or enter more orders? Also when I run this on more than one pair it always chokes when it reaches a target. I end up with leftover orders and errors saying it can't delete them. Thanks for coding this though, the original one works well on one pair. I've been using it on USD/JPY with only one level and a 15TP.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi. I hope this is not a live account. This EA is dangerous and will one day or another loose most of your balance.
As for the update question: I did redesign it, I tried several ways for adding new pending orders, I tried dynamic profit target that automatically lower with each new pending order, I tried lots of things. But there is always a point where I would run out of free margin, no matter the size of the account and no matter the size of the lots. So I abandonned the development of this EA.
here is the final ea, with use of a middle level and the possibility to run it on several charts like someone asked (which is crazy by the way) and the possibility to not automatically launch a new setup at the end of the previous one. But don't use it live, it will ruin you.
View attachment 186

Have a nice day
Naufrage

Hi Naufrage,

Is this EA has some thing wrong? Sell stop TP is lower than Buy stop SL (it must be higher)

Ex: Buy stop: 211.70 SL:210.95 TP:212.15
Sell stop: 211.34 SL:212.21 TP:210.89

For the Buy stop it must SL at 210.83 not 210.95.

Anyways, when Buy stop hit there is no new pending order open.

Could you correct this?

Thank you,

Lee

Last edited:
Nuafrage EA

Thanks Nuafrage, the account was a demo not live, but since then I have used your earlir EA on my live account also. It had drawdowns but eventually closed at profit.

The way I run it is let it go wild and close at a profit, at which point, i deactivate it. So on and off I have run it for about 7 days all in all and made about $300 :)

As you said the risk factor is quite high when the EA is unable to close at profit it can go crazy lol.
View attachment 186

Have a nice day
Naufrage

Can you explain the logic of this setting, I mean in which case will it take profit rather than ride it out or enter more orders?

Yes, now if you set "UseProfittarget=true", it will exit as soon as the profit target is reached.

Also when I run this on more than one pair it always chokes when it reaches a target. I end up with leftover orders and errors saying it can't delete them. Thanks for coding this though, the original one works well on one pair. I've been using it on USD/JPY with only one level and a 15TP.

Now it should work better with several pair (but I repeat myself, this is a bad idea).

Hi Naufrage,

Is this EA has some thing wrong? Sell stop TP is lower than Buy stop SL (it must be higher)

Ex: Buy stop: 211.70 SL:210.95 TP:212.15
Sell stop: 211.34 SL:212.21 TP:210.89

For the Buy stop it must SL at 210.83 not 210.95.

This is really a stupid mistake, I'm sorry :D

Anyways, when Buy stop hit there is no new pending order open.

Could you correct this?
I don't see what the error can be. Could you tell me what error do you have in the journal (if any)?

View attachment 192

By The way I see that Williama you currently have a floating loss of more than 90 000 usd. Big test...

Attachments

• Williama_EA.mq4
    8.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Thanks Nuafrage, the account was a demo not live, but since then I have used your earlir EA on my live account also. It had drawdowns but eventually closed at profit.

The way I run it is let it go wild and close at a profit, at which point, i deactivate it. So on and off I have run it for about 7 days all in all and made about $300 :)

As you said the risk factor is quite high when the EA is unable to close at profit it can go crazy lol.

Yes that's why now you can set "continuetrading=false" to prevent it from entering a new "session" once it closed in profit. That way you can enter the market only if you think the conditions are good.

Demo Account Blown Up

I just logged into the demo account to see how it was doing and it's at (112,000) give or take a few dollars. During the 2008-07-08 15:00 and 15:30 candle the account when into negative margin at the top of that candle (ever so briefly), but never the less, it ran out of margin. If this was a real account instead of a demo account it would have been closed down and all open trades liquidated. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news; and as predicated by many other members on this forum; this account is officially BLOWN UP.

Willama Demo account

The situation sre looks scary, equiity is less than one third of the balance, razor edge situation, willama needs lots of confidenc and nerves of steel here:)

I just logged into the demo account to see how it was doing and it's at (112,000) give or take a few dollars. During the 2008-07-08 15:00 and 15:30 candle the account when into negative margin at the top of that candle (ever so briefly), but never the less, it ran out of margin. If this was a real account instead of a demo account it would have been closed down and all open trades liquidated. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news; and as predicated by many other members on this forum; this account is officially BLOWN UP.

Thanks a lot Naufrage:)
:D
Yes that's why now you can set "continuetrading=false" to prevent it from entering a new "session" once it closed in profit. That way you can enter the market only if you think the conditions are good.

Back