Williama's Trading System

For all the people that have smaller accounts than $100.000 that are required to trade with my system and are interested in having the account traded in a pooled account, please contact my associate at mail@managedfxac.com

He will take care of client service and I will trade.

elang

If you want to be fair with what you want to show do not just show the demo account I used for educational purposes where I deliberately margined out but also the EA that I am showing how I trade my live accounts, Account 109726 where as of today it is $753.000 in equity or over 650% profit and let people make their own decisions.

The fact that you and others are not able to do what I do does not mean the system does not work. I can handle it and make it work because I know how it works and that is what you still lack of. Practice, learn how to do it properly like me and you will make money.

Nobody here said your system does not work. Martingale systems work fine, until there is a large scale move, where you get wiped out.

People regardless of what others post, will always make up their own decisions, so there is no need to ask me to "let people make their own decisions". Like i said before, i've been trading for some time now and have very good experience with Martingale systems, on the code/programming level as well as practically in a trading environment.

Don't make assumptions in saying that i can't do what you do, because i can, and i'm sure there are others who do so as well, however Martingales are Martingales and the bottom line is, when the price drops, so does your account and no matter what method of calculation or optimization you use, it is all dwarfed by the fact that lot multiplications are critical requirement in maintaining a profit stream with this method of trading.

In regards to other accounts; i had no idea there were any and i honestly went through the thread carefully several times, so i must have missed them, which is why i contacted you for further information in the first place.

So i'm going to say this once again. A Martingale based system will always fail at the end. It will make money as long the market ranges between the parameters that define the systems operational structure, but once this is violated your account goes to $0.00.

Do i believe there are ways to manage this and actually make money out of a martingale system ? Yes. Will you loose everything in the end anyway if you don't take profit ? Yes.

I've worked with Martingales that racked in over 10K+ Pips on a monthly basis, but the bottom line is, If your account to lot ratio is set in such a way that it can't handle drops and rallies of 300 - 1000 PIPs without correction you're already bankrupt.

I'm speaking from a very professional point of view WilliamA, don't get offended or insulted, i am definitely not attacking you, i just want people to understands the risks of what they are stepping in to.

Further more, i have to add; that if you're really intent on actually teaching people how to trade a system, you would not be busy, opening trading accounts and providing password for people to log in under the argument that "you want them to see it working for themselves", because the fact of the matter is, every experienced trader who has been present in the market and is a witness to the nature of online communities such as forums, couldn't care less who believes what he has to say AS LONG AS somebody believes, because his genuine motivation would be to help people learn to apply a technique and to them if a few learned it, on a personal level he would feel gratified. Opening accounts and asking people to invest in you clearly shows that your intentions, at least based on that is not to teach people something, but to provide informational bait for other benefits.

If you really claim you started this thread out of the good of your heart and because you sincerely want to help other traders achieve success in their lives, then do so in the most standard way and take your time to write a clear, concise, straight to the point, well structured, well presented Tutorial so more people can benefit from your knowledge.

This would be the best way to help more people. I am just as interested as the next person in line, but i have to admit, your initial presentation of a system as complex as yours, shows you didn't really intend on having people understand it fully, if after all the "i still don't understand it" cries on the forum you still haven't decided to present it fully and more professionally.

Conclusively... If you really want to help people, then just write a tutorial, or have someone help you write it. If you want to charge a price for it, do so, i'm sure many people like myself and others would be more than happy to pay for a 5 page tutorial which is clearly laid out, than have to read through broken up ideas all over a nearly 40 page thread and try and put all the pieces of the puzzle together in a tedious exercise of hair pulling puzzle solving.

I'd love to know more and if you want to help people, you'd know that your current presentation isn't the best way to help interested folks digest what you have to say.

If you disagree with me, then answer me these two simple questions;

DO YOU PREFER TO:
A: TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO TRADE (so they can do it on their own)
B: MANAGE THEIR ACCOUNTS (so you can make money out of it)

And then, look at the charts below one of which is based on a 100% return per month and answer this, why would you need to mange someones account if in 15 months averaging just 100% you would have 1 Billion dollars (1000 x 1 Mio.) and 500% as you're claiming would hit 1 Bio. in 7 months. In 9 months you would be the richest man in the world over Warren Buffet, in 13 months your monthly turn over would be greater than that of the entire FOREX market put together, hedge funds, banks, corporations, private traders etc, at over 200 Trio.

d2b68252b1.jpg

da210ebb84.jpg

cbd8d11ed3.jpg

If you need start up capital, just teach people your system for a price; instead of doing what you're doing now and playing them around like a ping pong ball. There is no shame in it, this is business, do you feel ashamed when you go to a bank to ask for a business Loan ? - No, so why now ? (This is my assumption, it may not be a fact)

I'm being realistic, and before anyone says i don't believe that things like this are possible, i know they are, so don't try and attack me with the common "you're just ignorant" fiasco, because that's not the case here.

Best Regards.
Lang

Last edited:
elang

First of all if you understood my system you would know is not a Martingale system, that is the first error here and I tell everyone this. It looks like a Martingale system but it is not, period.

Second, are there risks? Yes of course but if you apply my system to the letter you will ALWAYS make money with this system.

Third, did I started this thread to help people make money with my system and help them overcome broker´s cheating methods to get people´s money, yes, I did. The fact is that all you need to make my system work is here, unfortunately people cannot read it properly, but believe me all is here. I do not do anything different than what is here. Do I want to give all the knowledge served on a silver platter, no, people need to understand the underlying math in order to make it work. So much so that everything is here and only one person has managed to understand the main point and how part of the system works (50%) but still needs to understand how to apply it and he is a statistician, imagine the difficulty for the ones that are not in the field of mathematics. He also understands why this is not a Martingale System.

Opening accounts is only a resource to try to help people visualize the mechanics of this extremely complex system. It is so complex that even though all has been laid out here, only one person has a deeper understanding out of over 38.000 viewers. There is an EA, I modified myself that works but because people do not understand the underlying fundamentals, they are using it incorrectly and as a consequence, margin out, but I tell you, anyone here that learns how to apply that EA, will make money. Follow to the letter the parameters of what I have said here and apply it and you will not margin out, period.

Now you claim you understand the system perfectly, also that others can do it too. I am too busy trying to become the richest man on earth with my system and I have no more time than I have devoted to show my system as is. I am sure that if you charge people a fee they will be more than willing to pay you to explain the system in a more clear way. I tried my best but I failed. On the other hand, I have shown my system here without charging anyone a cent, I just asked for a post card to my daughter (I only got two people to send her postcards) and I have gotten a lot of grief. Can you imagine if I had charged a fee?

Regarding your calculations, they are correct, unfortunately in practical situations they are harder to achieve especially when brokers want to take you out once they see you can make so much money. Nonetheless, I will make tons of money in the next coming year. Will I become the richest man on earth, I hope so. That is entirely my goal. If I get my way with my system, would I become so strong that I would control the entire Forex market? In theory, Yes I could (it would require a little longer though and I would have to hire a lot of people to help me monitor the 10.000.000+ accounts required). If that happens, then you got to know me first here in the forum.

*sheds a tear*.... I love an intelligent argument.

With my experience online, i was honestly expecting to get a ridiculous reply, but you've made your statement quite well and i can honestly relate to all your points having experienced them myself in the past through similar endeavors.

You reminded me of myself when you said people shouldn't get information on a silver platter. I use to say that a lot and in fact still have parts of that sentiment as a remainder in my reasoning, although what i realized with time is the following:

Even when you present information on a silver platter online; the number of people who manage to successfully take advantage of it as opposed to a situation where the information is available in a less absorbable form, more difficult to interpret; the statistical deviation in the end number of people who have actually put it to use is minor; so to say deciding on whether one should work for it, or not, makes little difference to the end outcome; be it whether those that are deserving have understood it or whatever else the preconception may be.

I can see you also agree that the complexity of the system is a definite factor to be addressed, and that the only person so far having understood it fully and on a mathematical level is a professional in that field, thus it begs the question; knowing this as a fact, knowing the system being its creator and that the underlying functions that drive it will be hard to comprehend by an averagely educated person of mathematics, why in the world would you choose to complicate an already difficult topic by spreading out its educational information over unorganized posts on an ask-answer basis in a business field which is populated by housewives, artists, doctors and high school graduates who clearly need to have things simplified for them.

This is what perplexes me and in my mind contradicts with your claiming to genuinely want to help people, because as much as everyone else here i also have an interest in understanding how it works, but as someone who publishes systems myself, i know how important a clear presentation and analysis of information is in order for someone to comprehend a new idea. This is always priority 1 if your aim as you say is to help people. To deliver the message clearly, so it can be understood with flawless effectivity**.

So my actual question having said that is, and taking into consideration how eloquently you've been able to respond to me; isn't there the possibility of rehearsing the rules of application for this system into a well presented easily digestible document for people to view ?

And believe me when i say this, don't think that 1 page of clear instructions is "handing it out on a silver platter". You can give an educated soldier a claymore mine with "this side towards enemy" printed on it in bold letters and they will still blow their bodies in two pieces by planting it inappropriately.

If there is anyway to get more insight from you on this system (i already added you to skype) - i would be more than happy to create a PDF for this method, which people can clearly read and understand, because right now you've given everyone here a jigsaw puzzle but hidden away the picture on the cover of the box; it's rather hard to put together if you know what i mean without knowing how its supposed to look at the end, even for someone like me who has experience with Martingale code.

If you agree to something like this, and i see no reason why not, then essentially you would be doing what you say you started this thread for in the first place for and help a lot of people who manage to apply the principles in the PDF correctly, because like i said giving a regular person a brush, canvas and paint doesn't mean you will get the Mona Lisa. : )

Regards.
E. Lang

Last edited:
demonstration account

William,

That demo account looks pretty good. It increased $20,000 in about 1 day as I watched it. I tried the EA and it had a loss, so you must be doing something a little different.

Is the demo how you would normally trade? It appears aggressive, but I don't really understand the whole method yet.

Aliassmith

Hi everyone,

This is williama. I have no access to the thread with my own name. The FPA forum team has decided to take me out of the forum without any explanation and this is the last straw for me.

They are only interested in having my thread making money for them by the publicity they place in it and the overwhelming hits my thread has generated in the forum and not for the benefit the members can get from this. They will be able to continue having hits and also get more money from the publicity placed on my thread even if I do not reply anymore.

I got tired of this and I am not going to fight it anymore. I could lunch a campaign against the FPA but I do not think is worth it.

Bye to everyone.

williama

Is that it??

Is this the end of the story? Or are we going to take it further - even without Williama? I have a feeling that there is value here. Perhaps an adapted approach. I am certainly going to experiment with some adaptations to Williama's methodology. One that reduces the risk of flame out and also making it possible to trade with lower equity.

Are the guys creating the EA's having any increased success?

So what needs fixed? I am sure you can continue to refine the process over time, but the demo account speaks for itself. In 5 weeks it went up to a little less than $700,000 from $100,000. In the little time I came back to follow it, (less than a week) it went up by $84,000. The thing is I don't think William uses the same EA that is posted here.

In addition his process has changed some since he first started the thread. He uses the 1:3 method now compared to his 1:2 he first started to show us. The "key" appears to be understanding the math and probability when placing pending orders.

I for one plan to figure it out. I believe it can be applied in more way than "it takes $100,000 to run". Of course returns will be different in volume and ratio but it is still interesting to work on.

Is this the end of the story? Or are we going to take it further - even without Williama? I have a feeling that there is value here. Perhaps an adapted approach. I am certainly going to experiment with some adaptations to Williama's methodology. One that reduces the risk of flame out and also making it possible to trade with lower equity.

Are the guys creating the EA's having any increased success?

An EA is a great way to go

The Williama_improved_all_margin EA appears to be a very good encapsulation of this strategy. The code has some unnecessary code in it that doesn't even run with the default settings, such as takeProfit(val,OrderTicket());. This function call won't execute if UsePartialProfitTarget and UseProfitTarget are false, which they are. When I made those settings true, the account started to lose money. It appears it's best to depend on the stops and limits for trade closure.

Still, I must laud the effort of the member who wrote the EA. Super job!

I don't know if this is the EA that's running on FxPro demo account 109726, but the account is doing fantastic. It's on it's way to $1M, up from a starting balance of $100k, in less than two months.

My thing is writing EAs. I already have written some of my own versions of the EA mentioned above. My latest is one where I have boiled the code down to the bare essentials, and avoid opening new orders after the margin drops to a defined level that can be set by the user.

The thing many of us seek is how to get similar results on smaller accounts with 100:1 or 200:1 margin. I don't know if we can, but I'm well on my way to figuring out how it can be done if indeed it can.

Autofx I use the EA on a small account for 3 weeks and I found that if you don't let it continuous trade it will work and load it on just one or two currency pairs it seems to do ok. If you will post an EA with all the unnecessary code removed for us to test I will appreciate it.

Back