Williama's Trading System

Will the Brokers Actually Pay?

Hi Polyglot,

Another thing that's been on my mind is: Will the broker be willing and able to pay you the millions after a couple of months of hard EA work. In other words: has ANYONE out there traded the method on a live account and cashed in?

I have the same question. I was in contact with Williama awhile ago about a managed account with him. He said he works best when trading with a starting balance of at least $100k at 500:1 leverage. The only broker I know of who can support this is jurisdictioned in Turkish Cypress -- North Finance / FXPro. As far as I know, they can run with your money and a US citizen would have no recourse - I'm not sure about non-US. I asked him about this, he basically said "so far, so good" -- seems like a huge roll of the dice to me. IMO, even if a broker paid you for awhile, no dealing desk broker would allow you to trade with them past a certain point because they couldn't afford to cover these trades in house and stay in business. You might get away with it using an MT4 ECN like ATC, but a dealing desk broker would have to invent a reason to shut you down. IMO, the key to trading this method is to stay under the radar -- be profitable, but not so blatantly profitable that you would "strike a nerve" with your broker.

That's my two pips worth on this fine day!
Shawn A.

I would have to agree. That is definitly a concern of mine as well. The broker would get tired of sending you $100,000 every week or two and do something about it.

Hi Polyglot,

I have the same question. I was in contact with Williama awhile ago about a managed account with him. He said he works best when trading with a starting balance of at least $100k at 500:1 leverage. The only broker I know of who can support this is jurisdictioned in Turkish Cypress -- North Finance / FXPro. As far as I know, they can run with your money and a US citizen would have no recourse - I'm not sure about non-US. I asked him about this, he basically said "so far, so good" -- seems like a huge roll of the dice to me. IMO, even if a broker paid you for awhile, no dealing desk broker would allow you to trade with them past a certain point because they couldn't afford to cover these trades in house and stay in business. You might get away with it using an MT4 ECN like ATC, but a dealing desk broker would have to invent a reason to shut you down. IMO, the key to trading this method is to stay under the radar -- be profitable, but not so blatantly profitable that you would "strike a nerve" with your broker.

That's my two pips worth on this fine day!
Shawn A.

I am not watching the demo, i am watching one of the live accounts.

Balance: $229k
Equity: $87k
Margin: $122k
Free Margin: $-34k
Margin Level: 74%
P/L: $-138k

now thats some serious trouble if you ask me.

Killer

An update on where I'm at with this: I've been playing around with many versions, not all of which I've posted because they're so highly experimental.

Here are some things I've learned.

If for some reason we (or the EA) are/is unable to place orders to ensure profitability, the next exit can be a losing exit, wiping out many nice winning cycles. That's bad of course.

So the game is to not use up the margin. Halting new orders on an existing trap grid when margin is low can trigger a losing exit. Not starting a new "trap" on low margin, though, is a good idea when trading lots of pairs and is what we see in the original williama_improved_all_margin EA.

My main effort now is in dissecting the heart of the order placement logic, trying to make sure no more orders than needed get opened, to preserve precious margin.

lets see if I can take a crack at this flow chart...

1: at anytime take current price and make that the middle level0
2: create 3 buystop and 3 sellstop orders, lets say each is 1.0 lot
3: now if price goes up to level1 buystop and buystop gets triggered, now create 2 more buystop 1.0 lot each above the level1 buy order at level2 and level3 and create 3 sellstop orders 1 at each level1-level3 3.0 lots each and create 3.0 lots sellstop at level0

so far so good?

killerkhan,

New buy orders aren't usually opened when a buy trade is triggered, but sell orders are. I haven't figured why buy orders would be opened when sell orders are opened. Maybe it's a bug?

And then it should only open as many sell orders as would be needed to achieve the specified profit if the market heads downward through the sell orders and through the stops/limits below.

Last edited:
can someone follow me with this progression?

level1 buy 1.0 lots hit,

i add 2.0 lots sellstop to level0, level1, level2 and level3?

then after that lets say level1 sellstop 1.0 and 2.0 lots are hit
now I add 1.0 lots to level2 and level3 sell side or 2.0 lots to level2 and level3?

killer

Last edited:
Back