Williama's Trading System

400:1 - with InterbankFX

After some analysis, I see that I introduced some order placement bugs in my versions.

The very thing I was trying to optimize turns out to be very good in the williama_improved_all_margin version.

I tried to figure out how I screwed it up, but I couldn't!

Instead, I am making sure the next version I roll out is correct in how it adds orders.

___

I see the discussion on what the strategy is supposed to be, exactly.

Regardless of what the EA actually does, I believe the strategy is simple. We just want to make sure that the open trades and pending orders will take us into profit in case the market goes against our current open trades.

So if we have a group of open buys and sells that would profit if the market goes up (meaning we have more open buys than sells), we don't need to add more buy orders. But if we need to add sell orders to profit if the market goes down, we add however many sell orders would get us our profit goal if indeed the market turns down. The instant any buy order triggers and becomes an open buy is the instant we will have to add new sell orders. I think we probably all get that basic part of it.

I want to rest assured that no more orders are placed than needed.

Hi AutoFX,

The interbankFX offers 400:1 leverage and auto hedging
system on the live and demo account.
( we can hold buy/sell positions on the same pair without adictional margin )

It looks the ideal condition for for trading with this system.

May the pips be with you...

It look

autofx,

Williama would like you to contact him asap either on skype or williama@mail2airforce.com

Hi All,

William is going to hidden something with us again when he left above message. I am afraid autofx will disappear like some one before when they received the same message from William.

Thanks anyways autofx for all your support !

FxPro platform was freeze before and after NFP yesterday on my demo account (Is there any one have the same problem like me?) but William's demo account still get good profits. Do you think William is FxPro's secret partner ???

whose live account is that? do you have the login and broker info that allow us to view it as well?

Very simple! Send him email to ask how to joint his managed account and request the login live account info to check how it’s profits. May be he will not give you the login live account info because the live account in losing but I am sure he willing to give you when the live account in profits.

There is a glimmer of hope. I had suspected and finally identified a major math/programming error with determining how many orders are needed to achieve the pip objective.

Once I made the correction, I see that far less margin is being consumed in the backtests, and every grid I've seen so far gets closed for a profit.

You may have noticed how on the screen Buy Goal Profit (in pips) and Sell Goal Profit (in pips) were out of whack. I do believe I solved it.

_______

UPDATE: Even with corrections, I see that strategy can still generate an enormous number of orders, which I find unacceptable. All it takes is for the market to retrace several times within a range.

Last edited:
That is correct....what if it happens with 2 currency pairs at the same time.....its all over......you must have experience trading this system that is why you cannot rely on the EA alone. Williama has told all of us to demo test this system in a demo account until you fully understand how it functions. Once you trade real money your emotions will take the best of you. If the broker does not accept your order(s) and you do not realize this its game over. Demo accounts never perform as real accounts....This system does work but be prepared to handle large drawdowns and if in a losing situation know how to regain your capital..Its alot of work and I think there are better ways to make money trading with an EA.

Hey Power,
I am interested in your last statement "there are better ways to trade an EA" - do you have an EA that makes money and if so would you be inclined to share it? Cheers and thanks...

Hi autofx,glad to see you are still with us. I analize this weeks trades on my live account and summarize it as follows:

Winning trades : 262
losing trades : 90
Canceled orders: 665

This is the problem with the EA as you mentioned earlier that it generates a lot of orders and pending orders. If I will trade this method manually I will definitely not leave the pending orders which is not used I will cancel them. This is my suggestion and how I will trade it manually.

Set up the first initial six orders. when the market move lets say down set the 0 line buy pending order and add the rest of the opposite orders every time it trigger the next level on the sell side. if it move now to the buy side of the 0-line and trigger the first level, set the 0-line sell pending order but not the rest. only place the rest of the orders if the market cross the 0-line to the sell side and delete all the other orders on the buy side which was not trigger.

What the EA must do is to keep track off the pending orders which it is suppose the place on the opposite side and only place them when it cross the 0-line in that direction and cancel the orders which the market did not triggered on the side it left.

Now for a better way to stop the ea when there is to much open trades.If you just stop the EA two things can happen. The market will move to the side with the most open trades and you win or it can move to the side with less open trades. The ratio between the two side will be 1 : 2 ( not sure it might be bigger) and you will lose with the ratio between the open sell and buy trades.

I think it will be better if you reached a point where the ea must stop to determine the total open orders and than balance them out buy placing the necessary pending orders so that if the market keep on ranging between the two sides and finally trigger the take profit and stop on the one side the ratio between the two sides will be 1:1 between the open orders. You still have a 50% change that the market will move to the side that favors you before it trigger the pending orders but if not the damage is not that severe.

Just my 2 cents

I don't see this on their site, could you point out how to get this leverage?

Hi AutoFX,

The interbankFX offers 400:1 leverage and auto hedging
system on the live and demo account.
( we can hold buy/sell positions on the same pair without adictional margin )

It looks the ideal condition for for trading with this system.

May the pips be with you...

It look

Back