Williama's Trading System

still not ...

Dear friends ,

I still don't understand were the profit comes from in this system.
Can somebody please have the patience to explane me ...

wil1.gif

The thing is that if you take a look at this method closely, you will
see that this is a martingale, and with this ea you really just waiting
for account to blow up!!! Stay away from this, it is not beter than any
of the EAs using martingale strategy!!!
DANGER EA, that is a true name of this method!!!

I'll be taking this concept much further with the highest levels of refinements, based on real science and painstaking testing. This strategy is a good framework for more highly advanced AI software.

But, I won't be doing so on this particular form.

Adios amigos. Good luck with your trading.

If you need to turn to a pro in automated wealth creation, who ya gonna call?

Hi Autofx,

I can not open FPA site since my last post. May be it has been attack again?

Yes, I'd like turn to a pro in automated wealth creation. Please send it to me to email: johnfafx@gmail.com

Thank you for you help !

Best Regards

My apologies Williama if it was only one account that was blown out, but surely blowing one account of $100,000 is a fairly big hit isn't it?

Also, you did not mention that the account would be deliberately margined out until post 270 which was after the account had been wiped out and had a final balance of $9.54 - down from $100,000. In fact, in your posts before the account was wiped out you were stating that you would demonstrate how the account could survive even with a massive draw down. There was no mention of how you would deliberately margin the account. Maybe you are trying to save face by stating this about your account. May I suggest that if you intend to margin an account in future that you let people know before it occurs then we may actually believe that it was deliberate.

Regardless of the above, I do believe this system has some merit, but people must be aware that it is definitely possible to loss your account as the system stands at the moment. The markets have been kind to this system over the last couple of weeks but when it ranges a different story will be told. As a self proclaimed mathematician you must be aware of this.

Now I see that the second demo account has lost 90% of its equity. Williama did say that this account will be traded the same way as he trades his live accounts so if you have given him your own money for him to trade then I personally would be very worried. It is only a matter of time before he loses it.

I still believe this system has merit but not the way Williama trades it. He is far too aggresive.

I have also tried all of the EA's posted that can be used for this method of trading and they have all lost money on a demo account.

Help

Is there a post in this thread where the system is explained in a clear set of rules in correct English ?

Could somebody, who understand the system thoroughly, do this please.

Williama is a very nice bloke to explain us this very profitable system, but he speaks a lot and never clearly explains all the rules in 1 place.

For example: From my diagram higher up on this page it is clear that with a fixed lot size the system can never be profitable. It escapes me so far however where the multiplication has to be introduced. Some form of Martingaling must be included to make this work.

<<Remember to place SL and TP in a way that all opened orders are closed at the same time. Also, to place double lot size in the opposite side from the level that is being triggered. And same lot size in the upper levels of the side a level is being triggered.>>

OK so if the price goes 2 levels above center, than 2 levels down and than 5 levels up again... Than you have doubled the SELL trades but the price went up again, what makes you end up in a very big lose of a few 100 pips, or what am I missing now ?

Well this is it! I am going to leave this thread which has been so good to me. I cannot thank Williama enough for his idea although it was not without fault, but I have built on the idea and believe that I now have a system that can be traded profitably without great risk.

Good luck to you guys still trying to get a workable EA. For the last time guys - you are flogging a dead horse! This system must be traded using all the experience one has gained over the years with forex trading. Then it is the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!

Cheers!

Ernie,

Today the market went after you started trading ONLY DOWN by 300 pips. The system could not have been under a lot of presure today !

Hi Ernie02,

That was a funny comment "HARD WORK". So you work maybe 25 hours per week and off Weekends for sure, I'll take it.

I like your twist on William's method, maybe I'll figure out what you are doing, unless you want to send me a PM. I believe as you do - an EA will probably need some human intervention to do this properly. I have always looked to EAs as tools and not complete solutions. Although I know William's method and can trade it manually, it is something I would rather have an EA help me with. Your method seems doable in a realistic timeframe, where as William's method can be a bear, especially on multiple pairs.

Here is record of my nearly four hours of hard work today! Just another day at the office. But today went quite well! See! NO Stoplosses!!

N/N CloseDate/Time TicketN Instrument BS Lot Open Rate Open Date Close Rate Gross PL Reason
1 09/15/2008 02:43:47 13395910 EURUSD S .5 1.4355 09/15/2008 02:23:19 1.431 $225.00 LimitProfit
2 09/15/2008 02:43:47 13397130 EURUSD S .5 1.4325 09/15/2008 02:36:51 1.431 $75.00 LimitProfit
3 09/15/2008 02:44:24 13396710 EURUSD S .5 1.434 09/15/2008 02:33:32 1.4307 $165.00 Close
4 09/15/2008 06:25:55 13411070 EURUSD S .5 1.425 09/15/2008 04:47:49 1.422 $150.00 LimitProfit
5 09/15/2008 06:25:55 13414490 EURUSD S .5 1.4235 09/15/2008 05:23:30 1.422 $75.00 LimitProfit
6 09/15/2008 06:25:55 13410880 EURUSD S .5 1.4265 09/15/2008 04:45:08 1.422 $225.00 LimitProfit
Total $915.00

At this rate I will be making over 2000 pips per month averaging four hours a day while trading half lots! This is too much hard work! Perhaps I should move up to full lots and work only every second day??

Hi I just noticed this:

A standard lot is 1.o which is $10/pip
a mini lot is .1 which is $1/pip
a micro lot is .01 which is 10 cents/pip
a nano lot is .001 which is 1 cent/pip

I don't believe I was incorrect.

If you have nanolot granularity 1 cent per pip (0.01 min lot size), maybe you're calling that a "micro". With this granularity, $2k would probably be enough.

So yes, if you have only 10 cent per pip granularity, you'd want at least $20k on the mini.

multiple bounces

Hi Ernie02,

That was a funny comment "HARD WORK". So you work maybe 25 hours per week and off Weekends for sure, I'll take it.

I like your twist on William's method, maybe I'll figure out what you are doing, unless you want to send me a PM. I believe as you do - an EA will probably need some human intervention to do this properly. I have always looked to EAs as tools and not complete solutions. Although I know William's method and can trade it manually, it is something I would rather have an EA help me with. Your method seems doable in a realistic timeframe, where as William's method can be a bear, especially on multiple pairs.

Ernie, thanks for putting your results here for us to see. However, as someone who has understood the system, I hope you or anyone else would put results for a more complex days trading when the price bounces from one side to the other.

I have gone through the thread, and didn't find anyone putting up results like this. I mean, where it hits for example buy level 1, then buy level 2, then retraces to sell level 1 and sell level 2, then retraces to the buy levels.

Going through price charts, I see many times when GBPJPY for example will get stuck in a tight range. It can sometimes bounce around repeatedly hitting buy level 1 and then buy level 2. This can even be seen in the past few days of high price movement, where it will stick and bounce 5-6 times in this narrow range.

It would be interesting to see how anyone has handled this, demo or live.

Back