• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Winning binary signals auto trader

There's no such thing as a binary options liquidity provider. Your gains come from the broker. The broker's money comes from clients. A sure success system would bankrupt the broker just as fast as those "guaranteed to win" account managers who want you to place big deposits with the binary broker they work for - before losing all your money and asking for a new deposit.

So, any system promising sure success in binary options fall into one of 3 categories:

1. It works, but your broker will declare all of your trades to be "cheating" somehow. Personally, I suspect that this is the rarest case.

2. It doesn't work. The seller makes most of his money by selling it to people who don't do research.

3. It doesn't work. The seller charges little or gives it away. The seller makes most/all of his money by referring you to some of the worst scam brokers in the binary industry. The seller may even be an employee of a broker.

Back