• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WinningSolutionSystem.com (Was ForexGoldTrader.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Forex Gold Trader 2.1 SALE $99

Hello,

I have a 100% certified copy od Forex Gold Trader 2.1. I decided to trade by myself, w/o EAs and so I want to sell it here with discount for 99$. I made some Euros with it, so the price is fair.

If you are interested, leave an email here. I will contact you.

Kind regards
Nick

Hi,

I am really sorry for FPA Tester account loss and all members. :unhappy:
XAGUSD has dropped more than 30%, it never happened before.
Also XAGUUSD value at FXPRO (tester account) is too expensive.
1 lot XAGUSD value $50 per pip
1 lot XAUUSD value $10 per pip

Btw, we have added sell function on Version 3.0, which we will release it on monday.

Backtest result from January 2010 - May 2011 attached.

We still backtesting and optimizing it.

Thank you

Faiz

Attachments

• backtest result.zip
    31.8 KB · Views: 25
I never bought your system, but did watch it closely as a good way to buy up gold as I am a Gold Bull. BUT.... YOU DONT HAVE ANY STOP LOSSSES!!!

Look at a silver chart and look at a boom-bust cycle chart. It was waiting to happen. I advise that you figure out a way of properly locking in profits and thinking 'what if the worst happens?'. I can imagine there will be alot of shocked customers of yours at the moment.

But ultimatly this will be the slap on the wrist all of you need for not having Stop losses, whether it be your own trading or an EA.

You other downfall was having so many open orders throughout the crash. You generally had 2-3 orders open at once on an upmove and you had loads open on its way down.

Can I suggest something; I run a similar system to you in my own trading, I buy gold on dips and sell out after rallies, but I always keep a small amount of gold on. I lost less than 1% yesterday (Gold got absolutely hammered from 1520 down to 1460), because I use a hedge. Hedges can be brilliant as you can still stick to your strategy and not worry about the fallout if it goes wrong. Pick your hedge very carefully though, it needs to be well negatively correlated. Look at its volatility as you need to size it correctly.

For a Gold hedge, I recommend you look at some stock market indexs....

Good luck guys, I think there is more downside to come for precious metals, but long term, I think they are a good bet! Just gotta learn how to trade them!

Hi Guys,

I had ForexGoldTrader running during this recent market manipulation, and lost over $4000.

There were other issues at play here for myself and one of them is that my MT4 price feed for XAU/USD and XAG/USD were not updating properly, didn't really care while I was making money hand over fist.

FGT actually needs congratulations as I bet it was the first clear $1000 profit alot of non professional traders made on the spot market (myself included)
if not first 2 or 3 thousand truth be known.

FGT already has a basic stop loss, known as the Max Risk setting and also a Max Trades session, this could be set to limit losses to a few hundred instead of a few thousand and also you can set to have one trade running at time if you so wish to.

FGT was set to $400 max loss, but my price feed came to bite me in the bum and when i restarted my mt4 obviously my mansion and yaught were somebody else's by that stage.....

Also have never seen FGT open more than a few trades, but this market shakeup managed to manipluate 7 trades out of the EA and left me with the feeling that somebody was aware that alot of people were using this EA or in short a classic whipsaw effect.

My Rant Below:

I am ashamed of all brokers offering spot silver pricing who did not pass on any information about the news of the impending margin requirements increase, and the extent to which it would affect people trading the instrument and also relationship of Goldman/JPMorgan/SEC/CME/FED, which accounts to insider trading, but allowable under under 'Silver Rule' he who has the silver, makes the rules!!!!

Last edited:
I see you've replaced the live account for Performance Testing.

Why do none of the open trades show a stop loss?

I see you've replaced the live account for Performance Testing.

Why do none of the open trades show a stop loss?

Hi Pharaoh,

That account using old version which does not use any SL.
New version :
- BUY (no SL)
- SELL (use SL + TP)

Main idea is buy Gold and Hold it, SELL order will decrease the drawdown.

Faiz

Back